12/6/18 Bans for repeated macro use

CCP once took 4 weeks to answer one of my tickets and you’re throwing a tantrum after 6 days? Give them some time to sort it out. They’re just humans, not cyborgs working 24/7…

People these days… No patience anymore… Want everything instant, all the time…

1 Like

What was the complaint on that ticket?

It was a reimbursement request for ship loss due to a bug. I got several weeks of free game time because it took them so long to answer.

1 Like

I think you can understand the increased amount of exasperation from losing access to an entire account over just losing a ship. Like I said in another post, for those affected, these threads are the only communication about this issue that is occurring. CCP hasn’t spoken, that we know of. For example, my account was banned on Tuesday, I didn’t even know that others had received bans as well until Friday. Up until that point, I just thought some other trader didn’t like that I undercut/overcut him on buy/sell orders. I still don’t know what actually happened, none of us do.

The point is, the only thing people in this situation have is communication and that’s what this thread is.

If you don’t get the point of this thread, and just want to generate distrubance, reddit is the place to go. you already got the right name for that.

CCP isn’t going to answer you here. This thread isn’t going to do anything for your case. If anything, it’s going to hurt it.

I’m actually surprised @ISD_Sakimura hasn’t locked this, since discussion of warnings and bans is against the forum rules.

You write a support ticket and then you wait for an answer. That’s how it works. You don’t open forum threads about it and you don’t spam message your ticket or open new tickets about the same issue. Doing so only unnecessarily increases the workload of those same people that can help you, resulting in longer wait times for everyone. Just because you’re impatient.

So sit tight and wait for a GM to get to your ticket and answer it. You have no other choice anyway.

1 Like

Ok just stop it guys… can we talk about something helpful?

Did Anyones Ban got lifted today?
I Had Activity on my Tickets 7h ago but nothing happend no respond and my chars are still banned.

1 Like

We know CCP isn’t going to answer here. The purpose is to communicate with other players who’ve also been banned. Some folks have had their bans reversed. News like that is helpful to those still waiting.

Topic Cleaned of Racial Remarks, and then closed for discussion of RMT and Bans. The Forums cannot help you regarding Banning or being Banned. That is for the Support Ticket Queue.

2 Likes