123m sp main with 2 capital alts returning after summer lull - EU TZ - Looking for null pvp

Hey, You might be abit … over-qualified for NPC null but I can atleast give you the short tour :wink:

Recruitment link on EVE-Forum ← Read this if below is interested at all … if not then don’t waste your time on this link :stuck_out_tongue:

So we (UMAH corporation), operate in NPC nullsec (Syndicate), member of the alliance VEGA. We have no particular focus but I would call us a very mixed corp, both timezone, activities (pvp, mining, production etc).

We might not have the BEST but we have most… good ratting space, moon mining, ice mining, some pew pew aswell ofc. Building up our member base as we speak, moving towards being a more active corp all around the clock.

Have 2 main guidelines with the corp;

• No toxic behavior, Mr-Know-it all to push other ppl down, bullying and stuff like that ← Absolutley nothing for us no matter how aswesome you are in pvp, indy or whatever.
  • RL is nr 1. Most of us are abit older, familys and hobbies so we do not demand your activity but we want you to play when you feel for it - pretty simple “Don’t make EVE your job” <3

You can find me pretty much all day in UMAH_Pub ingame for more info (aswell more info to read in the recruitment link above), my discord contact is there aswell… I’m in office all day so will be checking semi-active.

o7 And hey, corp needs another nordic guy … I’m almost alone as a Swede :wink: