73 Mill SP Electric Bogaloo lets try this again [EUTZ]

Hey

Attempt number 2 to get back into this game

So taken a break for awhile again and looking to get back into the whole machinery of this game again as much as i can.

Looking for a place with no real “You have to do this or we will fry your mother” requirments, and i know that basicly excludes all of nullsec since CTA to the defend the glorious land but there is always exceptions.

Mostly looking for a bunch of people that flies around and shoot things from time to time and are pretty self independent, so i rather not join your mining fleet.

I work quite abit and play some other games but iam more then happy to jump on coms even if not playing at that very moment. I’m pretty social of myself.

All my skillpoints are Combat Related.

The only place i don’t want to live is Wormholes, i been down that rabbit hole and its not for me.

Msg Istfire ingame for questions or just post a comment here and i will reply.

If somebody who knows Drakus Blade reads this, tell him Denmark is Swampland <3

1 Like

Are you tired of big blue donuts with 10% tidi-fests when all you really want is to enjoy the game?

Would you rather like to go roaming with like minded people and experienced FCs to break through the enemy frontlines instead of CTA or structure bashing fleets on a daily basis?

Forming for hours only to shoot a single structure that does not even shoot back is not your playstyle?

If you answered “yes” on one or more of these questions, the answer for you might be

Eclipse Pulsar!

Who we are?
Eclipse Pulsar has a long standing history as an established PVP corporation since 2013. We are an international null sec corp and part of the Trigger Happy alliance living in Tribute. We are right at the front door to enemy territory. Plenty of targets and a great place for pvp.

What we’re looking for:

-Full ESI
-Dread alt
-Working microphone
-Active on Discord
-Team focused player
-At least minimum 40 mil sp

What we offer:

-Small / mid sized fleets
-Corp TS with cheerful people
-Rich nullsec space
-Flying cool stuff
-Jump Freighter logistics
-Tight–knit team
-Close to rich pvp areas
-Super and Rorqual kills

Our Killboard:

https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98227789/

Some of our recorded fights:

[EVE Online] Trigger Happy vs. No Value

[Eve Online] #Trigger Happy. #Nightmare + Dreads #FUN

TRIGG & TOXIC + Friends vs RU & FXR uncut

YouTube

Eclipse Pulsar

Real life comes first.

Like everyone we have our own private life and don’t want to spend all our time in a space game. Family is very important and we are completely understanding of your priorities.

If this sounds interesting to you and you want to know more feel free to poke one of our recruiters:

https://discord.gg/yqeQPNg or in-game channel: “Eclipse Pulsar HQ”

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We are a PvP focused corporation which operates as a tight knit tactical combat group. Using our in-house doctrines we aim to enable our members to increase their combat capabilities whilst also providing a fun environment to play in.

We expect applicants to show similar ambitions.

SHADOW CARTEL

We are a member of Shadow Cartel alliance based in Essence region.

PVP CONTENT

We take the view that PvP can take place anywhere so place no limits on where we find content. With our extensive WH system and recon group we are able to find rich content areas throughout Eve including low sec, null sec and WH space.

SMALL TO MEDIUM FLEETS

Small to medium fleets generally are just more rewarding. You become an integral part of your fleet and actually play a part in its success to a much larger degree. This provides a greater thrill and sense of achievement.

NO EMPIRE BUILDING OR BLUE DONUT

No Mandatory fleets bashing citadels or waiting on timers ending in blueballs.
No Blob fleets with tidi where pilots are just F1 pushers.
No Being part of the blue donut where 50% of the map is blue.

WHY US

• Experienced and stable leadership
  • Tight-knit friendly community
  • Small to medium sized fleets with a variety of PvP styles
  • Great corp and alliance FCs
  • Experienced and helpful combat pilots
  • No drama

WE OFFER

• Frequent PvP fleets
  • A community focused on teamwork
  • Alliance and Corp Ship Replacement Program
  • Corp fleets including nano roams, wormhole hunting, blops and sniper camps
  • Great logistics to help you get what you want where you need it
  • FC Program

REQUIREMENTS

• Team player
  • Voice comms (Teamspeak)
  • Discord, Slack
  • EU Timezone
  • Self sufficient

KILLBOARD STATS

Yamagata Syndicate Killboard

CONTACTS

Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

gigX Approvedspace Kendarr Approved

Come and have a chat with us mate , we have quite a few danish guys also

Hello,

You sound perfect for our corporation, Corax. We are mainly US TZ but have people on comms at all times. Were a smaller group that is part of an alliance and coalition. Our new home is out in Providence and we hold our own space. We have regular mining and pvp fleets but require nothing from our members. You pay for the game so you should be able to play it how you want to. The only thing we do require is voice comms on Team Speak. Corax is a family and we value the bonds we create with this game. If you want to come fly with some great pilots, shoot me an in-game mail at Cordag.

Fly dangerous,
Cordag o7

YO m8, than you should have a look at this, a total different approach to the regular NBSI thing… our returning vets LOVE IT :sunglasses:

bumps

Istfire:

I think you and I should chat. I’m with NEFARIOUS INTENTIONS, a PVP-focused corporation settled in Gallente space. As a part of the alliance STRICTLY UNPROFESSIONAL we frequently participate in war declarations, small gang roams, and even large fleet formations to assist our allies. We’re also led by a lot of old bros that are ready to show you the ropes with new content.

I’ll hit you up in-game in case you’re interested in chatting more. If not then fly safe o7

bimps

time for a chat ? https://discord.gg/yqeQPNg

Hey bro welcome back! We’ve had lots of returning players make their home at WEF for a number of reasons, but mainly the group they get to fly with. We do a bit of everything but the team consists of good dudes you just want to hang out with. Check us out! https://youtu.be/b6rPdF3Zo-w

@Istfire Welcome back to attempt number 2, I returned for the second time and thus far been here for 6 years or so, I found my passion.

Your words resonate with me and I think we would be worth investigating at the least. We are in Null sec but do not have any combat requirements, CTA’s expectations of play time etc. We also take pride in our social community with me being similar to you in the way that I join comms even if not playing.

We have regular pvp action along with other content, but nothing is ever mandatory, it is simply presented to you as an option to join should you be available at that time!

If you found a place great if not please be sure to search out FAYN Industries in game or just me PJHustle

o7

I think i might have a place for you, buddy!

The Meridian is a pretty social corp in a pretty social alliance, where we are all mature people. A lot of the pilots also have kids and we all know that RL comes first - ive linked our recruitment post below - feel free to hit us up :slight_smile:

Thank you for all the replies so far, checking throu everything <3

Hey mate come on our discord and we can have a chat

Our Corp, Into Oblivion, is an EU/US/AU TZ corporation. We are situated within a large null sec alliance. This corp has been founded on PvP and having fun. We also do some group mining ops, not mandatory, and we build things…
We are mostly grown up mature guys…mostly, who know RL comes first. I think you will find us to be eloquent and engaging…we can also BS with the best of them. We are currently fighting in the big war.

We can offer you the following things:
*Small gang PvP (The corp is run by current and null bloc FC’s)
*Big Block PvP…think fleet battles
*3 Regions of space to make isk in
*Alliance Industry Structures
*Friendly Community
*Moons to mine

If you don’t want to get lost in the crowd, and just be a number, but, you do want to get into a great corp with guys that have a lot of experience, space and opportunities, come check us out.

Our Ingame channel is OBLVN Public

Shoot me, Stockarian, a message ingame.

Other conatcts:
Nathaniel Acami - CEO
Spike en Chasteaux - Recruiter
Stockarian - Recruiter
Prodigyk4 - Recruiter

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.