124M SP returning player looking for a corp

Hello !

Mentality : learning, taking outnumbered fights and having fun

I am currently in a corporation called : Holy Hunters who lives in C5-C5 which gives great Small gang PvP and good ISK making opportunities. That said, we’re a PVP focused corporation which we use most of our time scanning or rolling for content.

We’re all US time zone, looking to grow up that time zone. We love to take fights, even if we are being outnumbered. We are a social group of people who play other games as well.

Our corp’s goal is to grow large enough to take all fights and defend smaller WH corporation from evictions. If that sounds interesting, here is a discord link :

come check us out

Hey bro, what about as you said something more chilled with an overall approach balance PVP/PVE thing and a little twist to it all? ;o) have a look at the Police Force…
:uk: [EU/US] JOIN THE FORCE! Become an Officer of the law - PVP & PVE - InCorp progression - 0% Tax - Training - Teamwork - NO OBLIGATIONS - NewBro Friendly - Alphas & Omegas - Experience EVE to the fullest! - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

plz take a look add what we have to offer

Frito,

How goes it.

Come check us out, we are recruiting. No Mercy is the lead corp in TRI
Public channel in game: No.Mercy Pub

Greetings mate our corp matches some of your requirements, take a look at us :

If you need more info mail me.

Can totally relate to trying to sort through the options in front of you Frito. I returned nearly a year ago after a 5 year hiatus. I landed with a great group of veteran players that have a good time across Mining, Industry and PvP. We have nearly constant opportunities to join local roams and gate camps to protect corp and alliance ops, and we live in a very profitable region in Immensea. We play the game for CONTENT (e.g. a variety of experiences), so if interested, come drop by our discord and say Hi.

Here is a backgrounder about our corp

Heyhey, TNF is a corp specializing in returning players - I came back after a 10-year hiatus and realized how much had changed; if you’re looking for veteran players that know what it is like to return and can give you the right advice, please check us out!

Check us out. Low-sec pirates, no blues, vets, and maximum content.

1 Like

Hi Frito11,

If you are looking for a laid back group of players who like to work together to achieve big things in Eve, while hanging together on comms and having a laugh then 4S maybe for you.

The players within our corp are adults with real life commitments. So you will not have any crazy expectations to meet. Simply join in when you can and enjoy Eve together with the rest of us!

Corporation History:
4S is one of the oldest and most accomplished corporations in New Eden (19 years). Created in 2003, 4S was involved in early Alliance warfare as part of Fountain Alliance while independently establishing a reputation for effective anti-pirate fighting. In 2006. Today 4S is one of the larger corporations within Goonswarm.

Fly safe

Join our Discord and send us a message: 4S Gaming

free bump to a returning player! I would give you my sales pitch but we are too low key and not serious for you prolly. But i love seeing old players returning!

SKOL! MAY VALHALLA WELCOME YOU HOME!

1 Like

hi there m8

from what you wrote we are an exact match.

have a look at our banner so you get an idea of who we are and what we do

if you want to speak with us just join our discord for a talk

take care
Prim

Hey bro you welcome to come down and join imperium Technologies. We do from small gang roam to big fleet. We are a close knit group with member who been playing together for years.
I send you a in game msg eith detail.

hello
we are a smaller corp located out in scalding pass, we do a little of everything, mainly indy and pve with pvp on the side. join our discord and have a chat to see if we are a fit for ya REPZ

Hey Frito,

Are you still looking for a corp? If so, you sound like you’ll be right up our street for who we’re looking for.

We have a highest and nullsec base of ops, with no obligations like paps and faps and fats and whatnots.

The ONLY request is that when structures do come under fire, we all make some sort of effort to turn up, but that is on a corp level, and if it’s not in your timezone, then so be it.

Would love to chat with you further. Please see spam below:

✯ AUTZ ✯ ISK ✯ PVE ✯ Industry ✯ PVP ✯
Long-standing corporation, recently undergone complete overhaul. We are looking for both veteran and newbro pilots.

We have a presence both in nullsec and highsec, and will remain ‘Not War Ellibigle’ for the foreseeable future.

Mature audience. Bring candy. Primarily AUTZ corp, but alliance is USTZ.

We offer a comprehensive rewards scheme and league ladder:

✯ Top Point Earners
✯ Top Bounty Earner
✯ Mining Ops
✯ Top Miners of the Week

Other main points include:

✯ PVE
✯ PVP
✯ Not War Ellibigle
✯ No SP requirements
✯ Highsec+Nullsec base
✯ Easy-going environment
✯ We play a host of other games as well

Ingame channel: Coalition of Carebears
Website application: http://eve-hr.com/uod

…noob veterans wrong location

Hello Frito if you’re looking for a corp with a fixed location we are primarily EUTZ with some USTZ mixed in I would appreciate it if you took 5 minutes to read over my post linked below as you would be a good fit if you dont think so then thats okay and best of luck :slight_smile:

What TZ are you bro?

Are you between 18-99 years old? Are you allowed to watch R-rated movies. Have you ever performed the hellicopterdicking? Are you a hellicopter pilot named Richard? Can you stop the Rokh? Do you really want to stop the Rokh? Is going to the disco your other favourite activity? Then it’s time for you to sign up to Lightning Squad, the shockiest of Squads. Join “Lightning Squad PUB” today to chat or message me directly thank you.

What we offer:

Explosions
Questionable Advice and Tutorials
Strong and Stable Memes
Hopes and Dreams
The Biggest E-Peens
No Rhymes Allowed
Empty Collection Cups for Tears
Hookers and Blackjack
Relaxed Enviroment

What we expect:

Willingness to use Teamspeak
Teamplayers
Willingness to pretend to enjoy Core Berger’s farts
Willingness to explode
Willingness to be self sufficient
Ability to accommodate one regulation sized Pineapple to the rear

Check us out

Hope to hear from you soon o7

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.