127m sp looking for USTZ corp. Looking to see whats out there

@Uwiatope

Firstly welcome back to the game, the game is better for having you back!

So a few things from your post resonated with me and my community, RL first is usually a slogan for some places but with us its a matter of fact, no CTA’s, no requirements to be at fleets etc. Our main home is set in NPC Null so we do not have to worry too much about Sov attacks and such because we are a chilled out relaxed alliance who takes RL first seriously.

Our community is one of the best in the game we have players who come join our community not for the game but for the company, that alone is one of the best selling points for me. We have great infrastructure and are growing a new division to help and support new bros into the game to help that ever important retention statistic.

This is where I see you being of a massive help with us and this project, but not just this one. As a returning player you will be able to help guide us through some of the areas we need to focus on and even become an integral part of the process as you grow your understanding of the game again.

I would love the opportunity to talk more with you and if you want to Here is my main recruitment post with details at the bottom. Hope to hear from you soon

Kind Regards

PJhustle Signature