130 mil sp PVPer with 35 mil alt returning player looking for a home

Been gone from the game for a while i’m looking for a pvp corp pretty much anywhere.

1 Like

You should join Mecha Enteprises Fleet! We’re the high SP corp in the Federation Uprising alliance, an alliance dedicated to PVP of all kinds. We’re a Gallente Militia alliance that holds Nullsec Sovereignty in Cloud Ring so we do both Nullsec and Lowsec PVP.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our Discord: http://bit.ly/FEDUPDiscord

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/nexis-is-recruiting-pilots-to-come-fly-with-us-make-and-lose-isk-and-generally-enjoy-themselves/102711/2

1 Like

If you are interested in playing with a small wh corp to start something in US time zone, I sent you an email in game,

I am not looking to copy past my corporation informations like everybody else. If you are interested to know more, feel free to contact me in game .

1 Like

Hey man!
I would love to talk to you about Lethal Injection Inc.!

we are members of triumvriate.
we are a smaller, tight night RL first laid back corporation. (we play in USTZ and EUTZ)
we do two things, shoot stuff and make combat boosters!
if you like blops, caps small gangs and all things pvp come chat with me
For more info PM me or join our Discord

1 Like

o/ @t3xasp3t3

If you are looking for small/medium gang, we are recruiting. We are a Faction Warfare corp and part of Ushra’Khan, oldest alliance of Eve.

We fight for Minmatar and do it everyday, all around the clock : the war never ends in low-sec.

The warzone is lively at the moment so hope to see in the battlefield !

Full add can be found here :

1 Like

Sent you an in-game mail. Let’s chat!

1 Like

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

Hey, I represent a corp in The Initiative. which is a pvp based alliance within the imperium, we have a fun close knit corp atmosphere and blow ships up as a corp almost daily. We don’t care about elite killboard stats and often lose stupid stuff but at least we have fun doing it. Being in the imperium we have access to delve to krab in so you won’t have to worry about making money at all. We don’t have any mandatory PvP but we do like people to try to PVP when their real life lets them. Check us out if you think we might be a good home for you Hole Punchers Null Sec corp in The Initiative seeking all pilots

1 Like

Come chat with us.

Mail: Gian Bal

1 Like

NPC space, best space Texas mate.We live in a target rich area and started a campaign vs some other locals witch will keep us busy and fleeting up very often.

1 Like

checkout negative entropy. member of black legion… if you want PVP there’s no better place!

1 Like

Total Darkness is a PVP oriented corp, located in 0.0. We are currently looking for new members. If you are PVP-minded, fairly experienced (minimum skill points requirement 10.000.000) but most of all relaxed, with a mature attitude and if you are looking for a great time, we are the corp for you!

Right now we are at war in 0.0 and are looking for new members to join our fight! We also have the following to offer you:

• Doctrine ship replacement program
  • Frequent OPS
  • Baiting
  • Bashes
  • PVE (simply because you need money)
  • Moon mining

Teamspeak is required and communication is done in English. We do ask some commitment from your part as far as joining meetings and if possible fleet ops. But most importantly we are all just looking for a fun time together in EVE and helping eachother when possible.

If you are interested in joining or if you have any questions. You can contact us on “TD… public” (chat)

1 Like

Hey there we are looking for fighters for a winter campaign, would this interest you?

We are eutz.

1 Like

Hey, I represent a corp in The Initiative. which is a pvp based alliance within the imperium, we have a fun close knit corp atmosphere and blow ships up as a corp almost daily. We don’t care about elite killboard stats and often lose stupid stuff but at least we have fun doing it. Being in the imperium we have access to delve to krab in so you won’t have to worry about making money at all. We don’t have any mandatory PvP but we do like people to try to PVP when their real life lets them. We do focus on being competent PVPers as a corp and our end goal is to be able to call a corp op to achieve an objective and be able to fight with a tighter knit group that can defeat a fleet larger than ours using superior tactics. We have people in corp who build just about anything we need to try to create a completely self sustained corp that doesn’t have to rely on the alliance for ships and content, but still participates actively with them. Check us out if you think we might be a good home for you Hole Punchers Null Sec corp in The Initiative seeking all pilots

1 Like

eveo eveo eveo eveo http://mercenary.atspace.co.uk/hype/mc-hype.html eveo eveo eveo eveo

Click on the pictures
crii_corp_recru

• Serpentis Loyalists since 2005 | RP lite
  • Nullsec Sovereignty with full infrastructure
  • Wormhole Access with infrastructure
  • Part of https://mercenarycoalition.com
  • PvP, Biochemical Industry, Gas Mining
  • Multinational Corp
  • EU/US Timezone
  • Homepage: http://corelicorp.net/
  • CE Book Page: 40, Corelum Syndicate - check it!
  • Public Channel: Coreli Core

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.