150 Mill SP Combat Pilot looking for a home

I’ve been in and out of EVE like everyone else since 2007. I’m absolutely in love with the game when I’m with an active Corp. I can fly everything up to and including Supers.

Looking for an active low sec PVP or Null group that’s active late evenings/nights US Eastern TZ. Need either plentiful targets or high end PVE for income base.

Twisted sense of humor. May offend often. Can take as well as I receive.

Evemail me or drop a reply here with details.

Cheers,
EZ

3 Likes

Hey man,

I would like to offer you a place to call home and grow our USTZ presence a little bit bigger.
No.Mercy is the leading corporation for Triumvirate alliance who are currently looking for more PVP pilots.

I would believe you have few alts as well?

We can provide to you small gangs, big brawls and frequent use of capitals and black ops!
For making money, we have a good null sec, low sec systems and if you are into mining, we have a decent amount of top tier moons!

Glad to have a chat with you ingame/teamspeak/discord!

1 Like

Hey EasyStreets,

I’m a recruiter for SBBAL. We’re currently looking for competent pilots who like to pew and jew.

We’re made up of a bunch of old vets and young whippersnappers who talk ■■■■ on comms to each other and to keep eve lighthearted and fun.

I’ll send you an EVEmail in game with a link to our discord so we can chat more if you’d like.

Cheers,
Milli

1 Like

We’re always looking for new combat pilots who can fly everything from SubCaps to Supers.

We are Sov NullSec-based with plenty of fleets and targets, plus also PvE if you want it.

Take a look at our ad below. If there’s interest in speaking further, send me an e-mail in game.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/the-exchange-collective-pvp-pve-industry-nullsec-sov/

1 Like

Hey there EasyStreets! If you’re looking for an active USTZ Nullsec corp, look no further than Mecha Enterprises Fleet! We’re the high end PVP corp and a founding member of the Federation Uprising alliance, a Nullsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition. We support everything form Rorqual Mining to Supercarrier ratting with a supercapital fleet that is second only to the Imperium. We also have plenty of PVP action going on with nearly nightly fleets for the alliance in USTZ as well as plenty of coalition fleets too.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our public recruitment Discord: FEDUP Public

Come to wormholes man, high end subcap PvE (parallel to super ratting) and ridiculous amounts of PvP content.

1 Like

Hey @EasyStreets

Come join your US TZ brethren in our pillaging of Solitude, Syndicate, and Placid. We also love to bring the lowsec pain to wormholes and nullsec when we can find some content in them.

We’re a US TZ lowsec/0.0 pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. We focus on small/medium sized pvp from roams, camps, blops hunting, capital drops, and the occasional structure op. We like to have fun and encourage a RL-first mentality in our members as most of us are all adults with lives to take care of.

If you’re interested check out our forum post below and join our public channel Open Filth for a nice chat.

1 Like

Bokbok @EasyStreets,

You should join us on discord sometime to chat about Fweddit, http://discord.fweddit.space/.

Fweddit is a member of the Free Range Chikuns alliance which is an independent poultry-loving group that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights. We operate mostly during the US and Late EU time zones. We’re looking for pilots to join and come blow up other people’s ships with us. Regardless of if you’re an EVE vet who’s killed trillions of ISK worth of ships or a new pilot who wants to learn how to PVP then we’ve got a spot for you.

Join us in our discord so we can chat. Feel free to ping me (@Attack Penguin#0001) in Discord when you join if you want to chat. If I’m not around when you join you can ping any of the other recruiters by typing @Human Resources.

If you want to read more about Fweddit you can check out our ad on the EVE forums at Join Fweddit - Become a Space Chikun! [USTZ].

Hope to speak with you soon!

-Phoenix

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Hello EasyStreets

At the Academy of the Unseen Arts, we are a small independent corporation that is growing day by day. We currently avg about 30 to 35 people in the EU, 15 to 20 in the USA and really are working on getting our Australian time zone filled as well.

We have an ethos about helping people grow and are always looking for new people to help us with this. We are based out of 3 content headquarters within The Citadel area of Caldari space. Each headquarter act like a hub for their dedicated activity and puts like-minded people together to help each other learn but also helps with the social aspect of the game.

PVE
Daily Mission Running, We run Forward Operating Bases, Exploration, Abyssal Frigate Fleets and people do Solo Abyssal in Cruisers

Industrial
Daily moon mining fleets with boosters, Corp BPC Library, Access to Raitaru for manufacturing and of course, we run an Ore Buy Back and Sell program

PVP
Daily low sec wolf pack fleets, Gate Camps, WH Structure Bashing, Null Sec Fleets, NPSI Friendly, Streamer friendly, PVP Training Sessions

Think of us as your online space family where you can do what you want within a social environment as we don’t force you to do anything that you don’t want to do. You don’t have to do anything if you don’t want to. People will offer you content that you can join and it is up to you if you accept it or not but you will never be forced to do anything.

My corporation will be more about the people in it being there for each other to help guide and grow the younger pilots but also have fun together.

I am in the UK so will be online in that time zone most nights but not every night. Real Life comes first with me due to family and you would never have to feel like you need to be on all the time.

My corp will never join an Alliance or move into Null sec so be assured that you will not have to move to there in 1 month like so many other corporations that start out. I do not like null and so will not be going there other than to kill them. :wink:

We only use discord for outside chats and also fleet communications.

Public: ART5

I hope you give us a look.
Eric Shang

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.