Returning to eve need a corp 105Mil SP

been drawn back to eve and paid for a few months Sub

Looking for a PvP Corp (Null sec would be great)
English speaking only please
Can Fly Caps
I do have ships but they are spread accross eve lol

https://eveboard.com/pilot/Bodrul/

My activity is really based around my work (shift based) will talk about with corp

Quarantine Fleet - PVP Content Generation (BLOPS, Small/Mid/Lrg Size gang, Roams) we might be what your looking for

Check out Federation of Freedom Fighters.

We are a USTZ based PvP corp that currently resides in the Vale of the Silent region.

Contact me via in game or through Discord.

Justin Starr STARR#8251 <—- Discord ID

I’ll fire you an ingame mail dude :smiley:

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null/low sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do aslong as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i ** COME JOIN TODAY**.

Full Broadside [420MM] and Deepwater Hooligans [BIGAB]: Nullsec PVP in Vale of the Silent (US/EU TZ) Would love to hear from you!

Hello! we are “Gone Krabbing” a laid back nullsec corp apart of panfam (currently shootings goons). we do not have activity trackers or anything like that, we wont kick you for missing a fleet tho we may encourage you to make a fleet if its really needed. check out our forums post and see if you might fit us! [GKNES][PanFam] Gone Krabbing Is looking for Nullsec PvP & Pve Pilots

Hey Bodrul! Mouth Trumpet Cavalry is the place to be! We are a glorious and strong C5 WH corp. Masters of nano fleets! Wielders of Heavy Armor! Distributors of Void S through our Enyo fleets that strike terror in to our enemies! Fear not for your isk, for Wormhole space has the best isk making for any skill level. MCAV is truly a paradise that all should wish to experience.

Join mcav-public channel in game, or convo Tugen or Avardos Avaleiria to find out more. Join us! You will thank yourself for it.

check us out

http://discord.sedition.space/

Hey were not gonna sugar coat it…it is what is is.
What can we offer you?
Wellllll SRP program, good company, laid back corp not alot of pressure we have like 3 rules.
Crap tons of BPO’s and BPC’s to build alot of what your heart desires.

Look I know that a returning PVP player with 105 mil SP doen’t need to be sweet talked into joining anyone. He just needs to know his home base is safe and secure so he can store all the shiny while he/she is pushin in somebody elses …

So come join us and roam the galaxy and shoot Goons and all the goon friends.
When we run out of them I am sure we can find some more.

Hello,
I am flying with some newbros in highsec for the moment. I came out here to build a new crew for wormhole pvp. we could really use a guy like you. Discord

Check us out.

Null corp UNKSO needs PvPers

we might be for you

Hi @Bodrul,

Welcome back to eve! I represent one of the largest active PvP organizations in low-sec. We are primarily USTZ but have pilots active across multiple time zones and maintain a 24/7 standing fleet with our EU and AU partners so there are always friends available if you find some content (or become content). We are active across several regions, with our home being in low-sec space and frequently take fleets out to null-sec for content. When we’re not shooting stuff, we have a well-organized rotation of moons to ensure everyone always has access to ISK. If you fly with us, you’ll get some green on your board and in your wallet.

Heading back to nullsec this week. Few blues, plenty of targets.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.