135sp pilot looking for a do it all wh corp

Looking for a wormhole corp that offers all play-styles in W-Space. I recently really started enjoying W-Space. Looking for a corp that’s serious about wormholes and has a passion for it. Not looking to for a corp with rules like “if your online you 100% a have to be a part of the PVP fleet” Although most times i’ll be glad to help. but sometimes I love solo roaming w-space, hunting/exploring sometimes do sites, mine, Pi, etc. I’d make an excellent scout as I will scan everything in the WH and all connections in full. Organize Corp bookmarks, I like just about everything to be honest.

-Please respond with a little information about your home wormhole.

1 Like

I’d be more than happy to have a conversation with you about our Corp. I’ll throw you my discord name so we can get into the details. Roughly we live in a C4 with a C5/C2 static, we vary our content, and our hole has some of the extra’s your looking for.

Vas79#3925, hit me on Discord and we can chat some more.

Good post.

Yes WH has a number of special conditions some don’t understand.

We have number of members working together. Have a read of my corp description and see what you think, if interested just send me an EVEmail.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.