Have two toons for industrial work, one 40+sp somewhere for slots and on 137mSP.
I hold Capital BPOs for about 200B ISK and I have no idea on the SubCap side, I have alot.
Capital construction possibillities is a requirement, Upwell is a big plus for parking.
Looking for null preferably in Curse or Providence
I will not venture to far from Curse of Providence for reasons we can discuss in private.
I cant be on call standby, I work and have small kids now. So its a relaxed and drama free corp/alliance that Im looking for.
Ping me in game, Im bad at reading forums.
hey, we have a thriving active null sec market and a laid back approach to the game. How far from Curse/prov you willing to go? We are in Impass, so its around 13 jumps (which jump bridges). If thats too far, then i hope you find something sooner. If its not to far, check out our advert - RMC - The home of high class hookers, free booze and bouncy castles
Sent you an eve mail good luck on your search.
We are a small corp out in scalding pass under the Valkyrie alliance. We mainly do industry with pvp on the side. Being in the alliance gives us access to moon mining/ratting space/industry structures. Fleets can range from massive all hands on deck to chill small gang roams.
We tend to do some small gang roams ourselves on weekends or when we get bored. Our primary TZ is currently around 1800-0000 depending on everyone’s work schedules.
You are very much “free” to do your own thing out here. Only requirement is to assist with CTA pings if you are able. Real life comes first always so no one will yell at you for missing one.
War Eagle Fleet is a proud member of the Fraternity Alliance, actively living and prospering in null sec alongside some fantastic allies. We are currently recruiting members who are eager to make lots of isk and get those dank frags. We are a group with some great PvP pilots, however we understand that this is not what EVE is all about, and we certainly are not elitists. It takes many hands to make a corporation tick, therefore we need builders, ratters, and everything in between. We will help anyone who wants to learn to PvP, but you need to enjoy the game and we give you the freedom to do that.
What we can offer you:
- Corp activity across the EUTZ and USTZ primarily, although we are looking to develop AUTZ
- Discord and Mumble for communications and interaction
- PvP fleets with some fantastic FC’s (large scale, medium scale, small gang, and solo opportunities)
- Nullsec space with some of the most valuable ores, moon goo, PI, and ratting anomalies in EVE (Dozen moons pulling right now!)
- Supercapital umbrella for serious protection
- Game-Leading Corp buyback program
- Highly developed and growing Industrial Program
- Ratting & mining fleets + PVP
- Access to great local markets (with jump bridges for easy access and travel)
- The freedom to enjoy EVE as you see fit
- Logistics network in place at great prices to move your things around
- Low stress casual gameplay where EVE is seen as a game, not a job
- Excellent team that will make you one of their own - WEF FAM!
We offer much more than that, but that gives you a rough idea of the sort of things you can expect in our space.
What we are looking for:
- 10m SP minimum (though we have a high sec corp for learning and growing as well)
- Omega accounts - Alphas are welcome in our high sec corp
- Pilots of all walks of life (pvp, pve, mining, exploration, and more!)
- No drama, and a good level of maturity
- Be able to take a joke (If you get offended by everything you won’t make it here, but nobody here sets out to alienate anyone either)
- Willing to train into alliance doctrines for home defense if you can’t already fly them
- Participate when you can and support your team
- MUST be logged into comms (You don’t have to talk, but be logged in)
- Corp mergers - We are looking to grow with likeminded friends!
*** Capital/Supercapital/Titan Pilots, Graphics Designers for Media Production, PVPers, FCs, and generally fun pilots.
In WEF, we treat EVE as a game, and thus we don’t expect you to be online at all hours of the day. Real life always comes first, we have many members of all ages, some with families and other commitments. We login, have some laughs, blow up some ships (or get blown up), make some isk, and log out. We do have big aspirations, though, so come join us in this journey and be a part of the family!
If this sounds like a good situation for you, please feel free to contact us via the following methods:
- Ingame Channel WEF’PUB
- EVE Mail Gideon Golgothus Hiruken Kurvora Shinkicker Kicker
All are welcome to apply, newbros and veterans alike. Come get rich with us in some of the best space in New Eden.
Fly Safe o7
Sent you an in-game notification Roadwind:
Elysium is a null-sec based corporation, with a strong presence in the EU/US time zones.
We have opportunities for nullsec ratting, industrial mining and production, as well as regular opportunities to participate in PVP of all sizes - ranging from small gang to big strat-ops at the corp/alliance/coalition level.
We are part of the Sev3rance Alliance, which is a member of the FI.RE Coalition, and we reside in the region of Scalding Pass.
What we offer:
- Regular opportunities to participate in PVP in all the sizes ranging from small gang to big strat-ops at the corp/alliance/coalition level.
- Plenty of industrial opportunity with an abundance of ores, moons & PI for your industrial needs.
- Nullsec systems with fantastic isk making opportunities (ratting, mining and PI).
- We have a relaxed atmosphere where real life comes first, always.
- Active and experienced leadership.
- A mature player group.
- Hauling and jump freighter service.
- Corp Buyback Program for salvage, loot, ores and more.
- An “Everyone Fights” policy - ensuring that all members are actively engaged in defending our space.
- Daily nullsec ratting, mining and industrial.
- Help with ships and fits so you can make the most isk possible in nullsec.
- Ship Replacement Program (SRP) for many doctrine ships.
- Dedicated Mumble and Discord channels.
- Alliance/Coalition Discord Market Channels.
What we’re looking for:
- Pilots of all walks of life (PVP, PVE, mining, industrial, and more).
- Willing to train into alliance doctrines for home defense if you can’t already fly them.
- Participate when you can and support the corp/alliance.
- A friendly attitude!
Please contact a member of our recruitment team for further info, or join us in the “Fields of Elysium. Pub” in game channel.
Damien Lenare (US TZ)
Lilith Cortex (EU TZ)
Bourens Audeles (UZ TZ)
Join us in Discord: https://discord.gg/jq69HSj
Join our in-game chat: Fields of Elysium. Pub
Killboard: Elysium. | Corporation | zKillboard
Masters of Coin is a newbie-friendly corporation focused on industry, mining, and PVE.
We belong to the alliance WE FORM BL0B. BL0B is the sister alliance to WE FORM V0LTA, one of the most feared PVP alliances in all of New Eden.
When you join our team you will have access to 34 null-sec star systems to mine, explore, rat, and fight to your heart’s content. We’re primarily based in the region of Deklein. By using our jump bridges, you’ll be a stone’s throw from Jita, the main trade hub.
We have regular moon mining operations, some of the best ratting space in the game, and alliance pvp fleets run by veteren fleet commanders. As part of our team, you can make boatloads of isk out in null.
Most importantly, we have many people online at all hours. Experienced pilots who can answer any questions you have, and help you grow in this game. We have an active discord filled with resources, where we share in-game knowledge and hang out.
If you are interested in joining us, please let me know.
Alternatively, here is your personal invite to our Discord where we would be happy to answer any and all of your questions.
Fly safe o7
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.