140m SP pilot LF deep industry corp

returning to the game due to the up coming patch. want to find a corp i can help out and utilize all the new features for mining as well as the new moon system. etc. as well as get my bearings back in the game.
am a rorq JF and cap pilot as well as great logi/pvp pilot. great miner, producer, etc. fly late USTZ 04:00 to DT
help me find my home!!

Hofmann’s Heros is recruiting

Here at Hofmann’s Heros we are dedicated to making sure that you fly spaceships. We can teach you how to fit and fly your ship to be effective solo, small gang, and major fleet op’s. We have no CTA’s or required Doc’s, in fact, you are more likely to find us sitting back injecting boosters bwhahahaha.

if PVP isn’t your thing, no problem, whether it’s ratting, running anomalies, Incursions, PI, mining or industry related, were getting into it. No sense in killing the game with just doing one thing over and over, do them all over and over! There are no PVP requirements other than ALWAYS BE SHOOTING.

Military service members are especially welcome.

We are looking for:
-Active Players (RL always comes first, but sign in from time to time)
-Willingness to participate in ops and work as a team (that is the reason for corps and alliances right?)
-Miners, Industrialists, PvP’ers, PvE’ers, Logistic support, PI masters (or wannabees are ok too)

What we offer:
-Small gang hunting and WH games
-Ship replacement program
-Dedicated coms
-Mature community out to have a good time

Our requirements:
-Full subscription accounts (sorry, no alphas)
-21+ (this isn’t a stupid American drinking thing, we’re just looking for a more mature pilot)
-Full API
-Participation
-Voice coms are required, no exceptions.

To join go to www.hofmannsheros.xyz register, and apply. Once your application is approved you will receive an invitation to join the corporation, if you have any questions, please feel free to mail, or join our public channel, “HHH Pub”.

See you in cor!

Hey man!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

FREGE is looking for new members to our community. We have been around since 05 so have a good base. We are US TZ and always put RL first. We know that first and foremost each member has to be able to make plenty of isk so that they can afford to do the things they want in the game. We are doing a complete reboot as now all of our founders are retired from the military so no more deployments. Give myself, Katar Aman, or Neverous a shout in game. Or you can catch us in the FREGE channel. We have decided to reboot and recruit because of the coming changes and opportunities as well.
Last time we did this was with the drone expansion. Have a great plan in place just needing motivated people to help execute it.

Best of luck in your search for a new corp.

here you can see what we offer

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.