150m Returning Player - Looking for UK/EU LS Pirate Corp

Returning to the game after about a year away. Spent most of time in low sec pirating and want to get to back that (no interest in null, fw or wh’s).

I’m a 150m combat focused character who is capital and blops capable (all races), also have a 100m industry focused alt that is capital (Fax / Carrier / JF / Bowhead / Orca/ Rorqual) and blop ready, the alt can also open covert cynos. Both fly T2 Logi and are exhumer capable if you ever dabble in mining.

My old group have split up or left the game for now so I’m looking for an active LS PvP group no smaller than 30-40 people in the EU.

My old KB: zkillboard

Welcome back Phawx,

You would be a great fit over at JREX! We are a small gang to large fleet PvP that has lots of content right out of our door. A lot of our members enjoy building ships and then blowing them up. We are active from 1700-0700 eve time with players ranging from EUSTZ to AUSTZ. I hope you would join us and based on your interests, you would fit right at home. I have posted on the bottom our blurb and I hope you can join our corp! Come and join your new home friend :).

Thanks checked your add out and looks interesting, will have a review tomorrow afternoon and make some decisions.

Sweet dude, looking forward to the conversation man. I send you an email in game too with more information.

Not pirate per-se, however have good EUTZ activity with another group also merging into us soon, hop ingame and send me a mail so we can chat!

Biohazard. [-BIO-] is a low sec, no-drama, corporation. We believe EVE is best played in small gangs of pilots teaching each other, and in an environment that works for not only veterans, but also for newbros alike.

Meet us on discord: http://discord.gg/XaRrXz6 :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: .;//

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.