~150mil sp vet returning

Old Vet returning to game, been away for a year due to family member expansion :wink:

-Found Home-

TY for interest, Love all the peeps playing this game still :smiley:

2 Likes

House of Tyrell - Null Sec Corp PvP, Indy & Much Much More

We are a fairly large but a tight-knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity. Join us down in Null Sec and in our Mumble for never-ending content. We welcome all types of

pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many Fleet commanders, veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and most importantly memes. Will your roar echo in the Book of Spod?

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hardcore player and fit right in on our Team Speak. We also have a discord that you can keep up to date with events and happenings. We are looking for new blood whether it is a veteran lion or New Eden cubs with at least 5 mill skill points.

Any Questions or PM/Email

Orange Lucifer

in game Or Join Chatroom

House of Tyrell Pub

Hey

Maybe look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We donâ€t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact your char name ingame)

Link on forums: Evian Industries - Looking for nullsec pilots!

Federation of Freedom Fighters is looking for more capable PvP pilots to join us in hunting the French and Chinese.

We offer:

-Daily PvP
-Competent FCs
-Great space for isk making
-SRP (Ship Refund/Replacement Program) for all fleet ships including Caps.
-Nice size ISK rewards for corp killboard scores monthly for Topkills & Top solo. (More to be added soon)
-Fleet ships available on corp contract and or handed out at fleet form ups.
-Discord and Team speak for Corp communications.
-Awesome ticker F-OFF
-We cover EU, early US, and late US TZs, with some ANZ.
-We do require an ESI check and voice comms interview.

You can join our in-game recruitment channel F-OFF NOW to speak to one of our recruiters or contact me in game.

2 Likes

Hey Kelbryn, you sound like you’d be a pretty solid fit for us. Small, tight-knit group of active PvPers in a fun-focused PvP alliance.

Real compansionship, enjoying the game, and a ton of IRL meetups.

1 Like

Hey man, I have sent over a PM with more details. I look forward to hearing back from ya man.

mail sent ingame

Thanks for the responses so far, I am still trying to figure out what direction I want to go in with all the new content available.

I am sifting thru the evemails and research on location/activities available but please keep sending me more info as I am still looking atm :slight_smile:

Hey man. Hope I am not late and there is still a chance that you would consider us.
We are small social/pvp corporation. We live in a null sec, in Detorid region, as a prt of WInterCo. With all the benefits of nul sec, bla-bla-bla.
Let’s get straight to the point. Why we are best choice? We are laid back corporation which offers a great environment for everybody and anybody. We totally understand that EvE is just a game, however we really enjoy to fly with each other and blow up stuff in game. Make more isk, buy more ships and blow even more stuff. While at work we enjoy trash-talk to each other on our discord server. We have different kind of players in our corporations, from different regions etc. A few good FCs are part of MDLAB as well. And we continue to grow and we are looking for more social players that would not sit on our server silently, but chit-chat with us, enjoy game with us and discuss some non-game stuff while out-of-EvE.

Our killboard - https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98539902/
It is not “best”, however for that amount of players it is pretty decent.

You can contact us via discord - https://discord.gg/Gn2wGh
Even if you joined anybody else still come and chat with us, we like to make new friends! :slight_smile:

Hello @Kelbryn and welcome back to the game we hate to love!

We are a super active WH Corp/Alliance. From what you mentioned above, you would have a great time mixing it up with our group.

If you get a chance, come take a closer look at who and what we are in space.

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

Negative Entropy. in Black Legion is the place to be for PVP!

We provide:

• Highly experienced FCs (including the legendary Elo Knight)
  • Active and engaged corp leadership
  • A group highly dedicated to PvP that isn’t afraid to try out new things
  • More PVP than you can handle
  • Access to nullsec space for PVE; other very high ISK/hour ways to make money to fund PVP/PLEX

We require that you (are):

• Active & PVP oriented
  • Able to fly all our doctrines well (At least Lvl 4 support skills for Retribution, Muninn, Legion, Scimitar)
  • Have a combat a combat capable alt (sabre, blops hunter, captial alt) on separate account to your main
  • Willing and able to train a capital alt (if you haven’t got one already)

We’re a mostly USTZ alliance and corp, but we have a growing EUTZ base and are active in EUTZ on weekends.

Come chat with us on our discord if you’re interested Discord

Checkout our forum post for more info

Checkout our zkill to see what we’re about

Greetings

I’m part of Yamagata Syndicate recruitment team, I’ve read your post and i’d like to invite you over to our discord for a chat.

We have just moved over to fountain and are now part of Initiative Mercenaries, its a fresh start for the corp - you could be part of that too!

Its a very active corp, chilled, our own FC’s and you can be sure to find people online all the time in the EUTZ.

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate

Discord recruitment channel: https://discordapp.com/invite/5XVQpfq

Recruitment Ad: ★ Yamagata Syndicate - Null Sec - PvP ★

YS KB: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98115937/

Init KB: https://zkillboard.com/alliance/499005583/

Best Regards

d0ran

I have sent you a in game mail PM me for more info

I’ll reply tonight when I’m home. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.