Returning player with three mains plus alts: 159m/120m/90m - perfect refining, production, trade, plus 3xJF/2xRorqual/Dread/Carrier, personal library of 700+ 10/10 BPOs, 100+ research slots, 50+ manufacturing slots, 500+ contract slots, former corp CEO, former Industrial Director, former 50+ ship mining Fleet Commander, RL diplomat and international logistician running refugee camps and negotiating peace treaties, fully house-trained friendly adult with good references. Just want to be a reliable, low-maintenance, value-add’ing player now with a good group.
Looking for a large-scale industrial wing in a well-established corp, and bonus points for:
- ‘Northwest’ quarter, preferably
- 50+ player (human) members, including EU TZ
- Sov/upgrades over/in multiple systems, not rental
- Access to -0.7 security status systems (or lower, preferably)
- Access/Supplier to Regional Market
- Access to moons/extractions (within Corp policies of course)
- Corp infrastructure (JF service, buyback, T2 research/industry modules…)
Understand that many Corps will have expectations about PvP and am happy to contribute however I can, but I’m not a hunter-killer (clearly, feel free to laugh at my killboard). Glad to get better as a scout, and join in to cloak/bomb, cyno infiltrate, or black ops bridge/fleet, but you’d be smarter to wield me to add to your already-terrifying capability to build supply-lines of capitals, citadels, and doctrine ships by the hundreds for you all to throw madly at your enemies.
Ping me if you want sight of my mains/skills/stats on eveskillboard.com or to have a chat. Needless to say, will be glad to apply properly through your normal process and channels, and provide SeAT access to characters.