Couple of months ago I tried to quit EVE, only to find out you can’t actually quit Eve. You can fall out of Eve for awhile, but sooner or later you’re back.
So I am back, but I try to take it slowly with all the last year changes. So first, who am I:
- 160 mil + char who did and saw almost everything (obviously not the one writing here)
- not a stranger to pvp - doing it for the last 6-7 years constantly, solo, small gang or big fleets
- EUTZ available during the day and mainly after 8pm ET
- all in, mic, english, TS, discord, mumble, you name it.
- can fly 99% of the subcaps, plus carriers and dreads
- kids and wife, so not always available
Now what I am looking for:
- hs or hs+ls. No wh paranoia and no CTA’s, so no wh or null (at least for the time being)
- relaxed atmos, I have low tolerance to people considering better than others or to screams and dramas
- EUTZ players
- a little bit of everything, willing to exchange my pvp experience with other sorts of Eve gameplay
- preferably Gam/Min space where almost my whole fleet is lying around
Looking forward to talk to some of you…