160mil SP FC w/useful alts LFC (Open to anything)

Throwaway toon is throwaway, naturally.

EUTZ

Brief overview:
Main - 160mil SP - Can fly basically anything
Alt - Fax/Dread/Logi/Command Ships (In training)
Alt 2 - Titan
Alt 3/4/5 - Cyno Hunters/Scouts

I’m only really interested in PVP. Small gang not so much, though it’s okay in between more fun stuff (mid-large sized fleets). I have experience in pretty much any space, ls/ns/wh/hs. I am literally open to anything aside from people who just bash abandoned hs citadels or camp hs trade hubs pretend to be leet.

I have lots of experience FCing pretty much everything. Most I’ve done regularly is around 150-200 members in fleet including around 60-80 caps. I only really enjoy FCing, so if I’m not going to be able to do that then I’m not interested in your group.

I’m primarily looking for a group that has at least 30 or so active people, as in, can get those numbers in fleet regularly, preferably with some caps to play with - Though no more than say, 100-150ish. I’m not too concerned with whether you identify as some elite next level spaceship pilots or if you’re primarily new players. If I see stuff that can be improved I’ll happily provide some suggestions etc.

I’m not interested in a group that isn’t interested in getting better. I’m happy to join a group thats newer, though regardless, if you’re gonna reeee and get all defensive if i question some fittings or w/e then no thanks.

Although I’d like to join a more established group, I’d very very interested in a mid sized group of newer players where I could do some real good helping out.

If you’re interested in having me just reply to this thread or mail the toon, I’ll log it in probs like 2-3 times a day.

2 Likes

I sent you a mail in game.

1 Like

Read the post numbnuts.

1 Like

Hey Lil tOrTiLa Boy,

Not a lot of structure in posting around here to look for corps I appreciate good formatting. It sounds like you’ve had a storied career within eve. You also seem very capable in regards to what you can do with your pilots. Just going to drop my recruitment ad for you though. Short Bus Ballaz is a small corp (right around the 30 people you mentioned) and we’re looking to expand out EU tz. US is our base but EU always needs love and in the future we’ll expand some into AU as well.

I am not going to put up a farce to you when you mention groups thinking they’re 'leet PVPers. We’re not that. We enjoy the game and all it’s aspects. PVP yes is where we as a group started from but it doesn’t define us. We think a game is about who you play with rather then what you play. If you share the same philosophy and want to chat link is below for the public discord. Just @ me when you join.

Quick Zkill Link: SBBAL

1 Like

Sounds like you’d be a good fit for us. Small group of extremely active PvPers with a solid history of microgang, small gang, and wormhole brawls. Improving our mechanics is the number one focus of every engagement, nearly every microgang pilot records their fights and watches afterwards for mistakes.

Strong EU and US, tons of FCs for our size. Fairly talented players, most of our guys are in the 100-200m SP range with tons of alts. Active daily.

Rather than fluff up a post with meaningless text, here’s our killboard.

Hit me up if you’re interested.

1 Like

You literally described the opposite of what im looking for. Is it really too hard to read?

1 Like

Lol I actually missed the not part, sorry, need coffee

1 Like

Hi
We’re a UK based Corp, living in detorid, which as by the news your know is pretty hot
I won’t ramble on but check our website out
https://brittas-empire.com/
Got all the usual links etc
Come chat with us, see what you think :sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Averaging 1000+ kills a month with 90%+ kill efficiency ratio
★ Tight-knit friendly community
★ Member of The Initiative alliance based in the Fountain/Querious regions

Why us

★ No drama
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Frequent fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs
★ Great ISK making opportunities in our home regions

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ Some combat experience
★ EU Timezone

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

1 Like

You should consider Alwar Fleet! They are the EUTZ heavy corp in my alliance, Federation Uprising, which is a Nullsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our public recruitment Discord: FEDUP Public

Mail sent in game. :+1:

1 Like

Bokbok @Lil_tOrTiLa_Boy

You should join us on discord sometime to chat about Fweddit, http://discord.fweddit.space/.

Fweddit is a member of the Free Range Chikuns alliance which is an independent poultry-loving group that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights. We operate mostly during the US and Late EU time zones. We’re looking for pilots to join and come blow up other people’s ships with us.

Join us in our discord so we can chat. Feel free to ping me (@Attack Penguin#0001) in Discord when you join if you want to chat. If I’m not around when you join you can ping any of the other recruiters by typing @Human Resources.

If you want to read more about Fweddit you can check out our ad on the EVE forums at Join Fweddit - Become a Space Chikun! [USTZ].

Hope to speak with you soon!

-Phoenix

1 Like

For anyone here reading, before you post READ the OP.

The requirements are there for a reason, I’m not interested in all the people mailing with “oh hey we can field 10 people!”, or “oh hey here in goons we put thousands of people on grid”.

If your corp doesn’t meet the requirements outlined in the post, don’t post here/mail me, simple, no hard feelings. I’m just tired of wading through mail after mail of people literally just saying “hey we dont meet your requirements but bla bla bla”

Hey, just seen the army of not reading the OP.
I’m from Black omega security. Very old corp, founder members of Curse alliance, PL, Goonswarm etc.
We’re in test. Whilst we do some ops on own and with other corps in test (mostly hunting or just chilling and chatting on a gate) the majority of our time is taken with decent sized alliance ops which are usually very fun.
We get to drop dread+ daily, we get to fc nerds from 20-30 up to 256.
We fly a lot of muninns in alliance fleets.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/black-omega-security-recruitment-for-pvp-ers-now-open/179215/11

Oh and we focus mostly on PVP.

Take a look and see what you think.

Hey man,

how would you feel about joining Triumvirate. and No.Mercy.

We are a 134 character corp with EU and US tz presence.
Summer of course obviously has been kinda quiet, but happily that is starting to pick up.

We use and also require cap pilots in order for joining us.
Good amount of sov to grind and frequent fleets, both alliance and coalition.

30-50 people per fleet is kinda normal, if hyped we get over 150.

Hit me up ingame for a convo so we can talk some more.

Small scale, npc null, trash talks ok ts, pcp every night. And some color to get this blonde colour out. 80s are over man. Cmon feel the noiz.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.