Throwaway account is throwaway, I’ll divulge actual character if I see a group I like.
Been playing eve for 6-7 years now, ran a few alliances, don’t have much time anymore due to work etc.
I love FC’ing, especially leading the few against the many, I’m looking for a decent group of people, maybe 20-30 (Could potentially be interested in helping a SIG of this size in a larger group) active who all know what they’re doing and are looking for extra fleet pew.
I don’t really care much for blues, so if you’re the type to blue every group you come across, no thanks.
I work EUTZ nights throughout the week meaning on those days my activity/ability to lead fleets is limited, though I have good AUTZ activity during those times, however primarily im active all day fri/sat/sun, I’m a true weekend warrior.
WHAT CAN I OFFER?
- Main can fly pretty much any subs aswell as amarr caps
- Alt 1 sits in a nyx but can fly a good dread/fax
- Alt 2 can fly a good dread (training for carrier/fax)
- Alts 3-4 are covert cyno hunter
- Alts 5-8 are throwaway eyes/cynos
Though I have alot of characters, I’d like to be able to rely on my fleet to handle enough stuff so I only need to deal with 2-3 characters.
I’ve FC’d frigates/destroyers/cruiser for most of my eve career, however have done a good amount of stuff on the larger side in the last 2 years, with alot of emphasis on battleships/capitals.
I don’t claim to be the best FC, but I like to think that I am competent. I love a good fight, even if it means losing a few people, IMO a good fight = having a solid brawl and having fun regardless of the outcome.
I’ve spent a large majority of my time FC’ing in lowsec, however have good fleet experience in wormholes, with my activity in nullsec being somewhat limited to being f1 monkey.
WHAT DO I WANT?
- Preferably a group of 20-30 active people, where most people know what they’re doing in fleet and can follow commands/think for themselves.
- Fairly chill environment, don’t really care for much drama.
- A good amount of targets, with a willingness to fight against the odds,
- Though I like Lowsec, I could be swayed into joining a nullsec group, I’d need a little time to get myself used to it though. Not really sure about wormholes, my past experiences has involved alot of time spent not actually doing anything.
- JF service of sorts.
I may sound picky, and I guess I am, however I just wanna make sure I find the right home for me to semi-retire in and just be able to enjoy the thing I love doing - FCing - without needing to worry about all the other annoying sh!t like running alliance, dealing with diplo stuff etc.
Will check the mailbox on this character 1-2 times a day, replying to this post will be the best way to reach me.