Looking to up my game

Greetings to you and thank you for taking the time to read this post. I am a fighter, I will fight anything and yes that sometimes gets me into trouble, but trouble is what I am looking for. I am mostly EST USTZ but with my work schedule I often login at different times, or for short times during the day as work permits. I have just over 90 million skill points mostly in sub-cap, with some Capital skills, and would be willing to train into your doctrine with all urgency.

I want to learn to be a proper FC and I am having a hard time finding a corp/alliance that is willing to show me the ropes, and offer feedback on my successes and failures. As with any new venture there will be setbacks and I hope that this will be understood on both sides, (mine to make the change and yours to allow me another chance).

My killboard is not elite https://zkillboard.com/character/649056188/ , however, I try to both challenge myself and to fly well. I do like BLING on my ships, but believe that bling does not replace skill and nerve. I can fly cheap as well if not better that $$$. I have two alts that are training into different roles of support PvP, however, are not to the level of my main.

I live in null sec at the moment, however, I like LS as this is where I find most of the action to be, but I am willing to make the move to null or J space for the right fit. I have flown with many great pilots through the years and hope to fly with many more. If you think that I might be a candidate for your organization please convo me in game or send a mail.

Once again thank for taking the time to read this and happy hunting.

WilCole

2 Likes

Hi @WilCole

I read your post and I remember you stopping by our forum post several months ago. I’m not sure exactly what type of organization you’re looking for but if you are still interested in lowsec we might be a good fit for you.

Our corp, Filthy Peasants, is a casual US TZ pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. We’re mostly active during the late EU to late US TZ and cover EST to PST pretty well. I’m EST myself and there is almost always something going on during that time. We’re a casual corp with no activity requirements which would mean our numbers vary day to day but are usually 10 active pilots daily with around 20 members peaking on weekends.

If you’re comfortable with a smaller group we’d be willing to help you develop your FC skills as we allow anyone who is interested to take out roams or blops drops. For larger structure bashes and capital ops we usually have our more experienced FCs handle those due to risk but I’m sure we can find you a niche to fill or have you start your own campaign against a target of your choice to get some experience. :slight_smile:

We also have plenty of isk making opportunities as we are the dominant group in our area. However like all regions in EVE new people move in and out all the time and they almost always have a batphone of their own.

I’d love to chat with you in more depth to see if we can offer what you are looking for. Feel free to join our public channel Open Filth and chat with any of our members. Check out our killboard and forum post below to see what we’re all about. Convo me if you like what you see!

Killboard:

Forum Post:

Join us and Help Make Invicta. Great Again.

o/ @WilCole

Our FW PvP Low-sec corp is recruiting. And we like to fight too.

About being FC, the best would be to chat with the current FCs of the Alliance but since we are specialized in small gangs/roams, on a daily basis there is not problem to start your own fleets. We don’t really care about red as long as you genuinely try your best and don’t yell in comms. What we care about is content and pvp.

To be honest most of our FCs have a suicidal streak to fight 1 vs 5 against all odds and to die bringing down as many opponents as possible with us.

Recent video made by Test in a fight against us ( our 20 vs their 100 ) :

AAR of the whole madness :

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/8p6lll/ushrakhan_our_flag_will_fly_for_all_time/

Of course sometimes the Alliance have special fleets where the leadership of the alliance is in charge but if you proved yourself in small gang, that’s the logical next step. As I said, the best would be to drop by and have a chat with leadership : Cheryl Taylor or Ashan Todako and Harkon Thorson

To sum up if you are looking to 10 - 25 small gangs, I think you will feel at home.

We are part of Ushra’Khan, FW PvP Alliance, which aim is also to blow other people ( especially Amarr people).

Full add can be found here :

See you in the battlefield,

Hello there!
Looks like you might be interested in our mid-scale community!
We are sov holding null sec alliance, mid-scale size. I could spend countless hours of time to describe benefits of null sec space, but you already know it all pretty good so let me be straight, our benefits for you:

1. RL First. We all have it yeah and we would not kick anybody if they lack of game time
  2. Both US and EU TZ. Our prime time starts from 18ET till 6 a.m. ET
  3. Ability to become FC. You want to make roams anywhere (null/low/wh)? Ping for it! You want to handle CTA by yourself? ASk for it and more experienced FCs would be your second anchor and would help you establish yourself!
  4. Mid-scale size - we prefer to know each other, we don’t like no-names inside.
    If you are interested - ping me up either via in-game mail or through discord - Glorfindeil#2642
    [MDLAB] - relaxed null sec corporation

Come join Sith Navy where your opportunity awaits. I am glad to hear you wish to train to be an FC. We can provide you with that training and upon completion would love to extend you the option of becoming an Fc for the Us timezone.
We provide tremendous support to our players. In our pvp Ops we provide the ships so our pilots don’t have to sweat the financing or logistics. Just jump in and kill stuff.
Hit me up and we can talk about your future as an Fc

Hey!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about our EVE Online branch here.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Think you might see alot of familiar faces that are alot richer than they used to be if you come to stain. Try Faction Fitted Leshak dread hunting Gangs for Shiny :slight_smile:

Hey FC!

We don’t care about killboard efficiency or anything. We like pilots who like to punch up in weight classes. I want to sell you on the idea of a wormhole, Think about it you can roll and be anywhere in new eden with kills not too far away. We’ve ■■■■■■■ tackled popped out of one and jumped on a titan with enyos and deacons before long enough for other corps to join us. If you want to be good at the game look at the Chessur videos I posted on MCAV’s recruitment fourm they will teach you everything you want to know young grasshopper. If you really want to be good at this game join a high class wormhole corp. It’s where all the talent ends up.

MCAV flys mostly small group PVP typically nano fleets roaming around Null / Low / W- space with impunity! Plus everyones an FC here FC, and did I mention free enyos?

Our typical nano fleet consists of:
-Caracals / Anti-tackle
-Oracles / Dps
-Keres / Ewar / Light tackle My Keres cost $300 Mil so theres that.

If it gets real we’ll ship into:
-Enyos and Deacons (ALL FREE)
-Bigger Enyos & Guardians (Free Logi)
-Lokis and Scimis (Free Logi)

Become MCAV’s newest FC today!
Check out our fourm post or in game pub if you’re down

Every now and then we even get titan kills for all

MCAV Recruiting Forum Post for follow up questions

Let me tell you a story about being a small gang FC.

Imagine.

You log in your Ronin mercenary member to our home, Muramasa. Three or four other pilots are currently on and you’ve been chatting on discord while you were at work deciding on what you all can get into when you get off. You’ve decided to go raid some lowsec faction warfare sites since we have a nice hole leading directly to the Amarr/Minmatar warzone. Everyone grabs a frigate and you exit the citadel and warp out to the hole that one of your corpmates just finished scanning out a half hour ago. Your five man gang appears without any warning in FW space, and you tear off as a small gang raining havoc on the ill prepared when you spot a small gatecamp with 2 navy battlecruisers and no logi. Something you personally can’t take, but one of your fleetmates has an idea. You begin racing back to the hole you arrived from and put a word out on Discord that you might have a possible drop target and let the group know what’s on the gate. One of the Black ops operators comes online and 4 additional pilots log in. Everyone hops into bombers, combat recons and one Black ops battleship. You offer to light the cyno with a very tanky Drake with a cyno attached to it. The trap is ready and no one knows it’s even there as the whole fleet sits on our side of the wormhole leading to the lowsec. The bait drake runs directly in the camp and as expected they take it. Your drake is tanked well and you get points on the priority targets, the Navy Battlecruisers, as the fleet jumps the hole and waits for the cyno to go up. In a bright flash the remaining 8 members drop onto the targets with a fury the enemy never saw coming and 10 minutes later you’ve all disappeared back into the hole. Blood singing from a successful bit of fighting, you ask yourself “Ok what’s next?” with an air of optimism.

This is the goal of The Ronin Wind. This is the life we live. We’re specifically in your time zone. We very much operate along side Spectre Fleet, which is an excellent organization to cut your FC teeth on. We are led by yours truly: Roland Cassidy https://imgur.com/FWDBHTs, https://imgur.com/a/9483rjU this goes on for a number of pages https://imgur.com/UUpj4Xh… https://imgur.com/gxtcXrk.

The point is. If you’re looking to join an active corp that will encourage you to go out take fleets and die in a fire, and to find a home where you can learn the ropes as an FC with legitimate feedback, there’s no better home for you than with us in The Ronin Wind.

Here are a few links to our Reddit and Forum Recruitment pitches, give them a look.

https://redd.it/8rindj / The Ronin Wind - WH and Low Sec Small Gang Mercs

Regardless I do hope you find what you’re looking for. This game is too much fun to waste away in a corp you’re not enjoying being in.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.