Returning player looking for new challenge

I just resubbed after a 2 year break just bimbling about aimlessly as an alpha.

My mains been around the block and done most things with 100m+ sp all combat focused.

I have always played with friends (Some new some old) and open comms. Drunken roams are always fun!

Small collaborative teams are my thing so I usually gravitate to Losec guerrilla gangs though I also have large fleet experience. I dont like the disassociation that often comes from Large Corp/Alliance life so have never really found a long time home in Null.

New Edens a pretty mean place to roam, the fun of the game is in the company you fly with.

I suck at solo PVP and scouting but I’m reliable in a fleet and can fly most doctrines. Not interested in running multiple accounts

What are you offering ? UKTZ - 17:00-22:00 Eve

Posts here or ingame mail are good too.

You Are Welcome With Us :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey man, not sure what exactly you’re looking for, but if you just want a relaxed space to chill, get in some fleets, and hang out… feel free to stop by and talk to me.

We are located in NullSec, although no requirements for multi boxing or paps. Take a look and either way, good luck and welcome back!

Hi there,

I’m going to message you in game but you sound like you would get a lot out or talking to us about our Corp Running with Dogs - Sorry can’t find you in game

We are null sec in very good space, and we are committed to small gang/fleet pvp especially for new and returning pilots.

Our Corp is rebuilding after being closed for a few years but we are growing fast and have a solid history and experienced leadership.

If you’re looking for a human sized Corp and you want to be part of it, give us a call,
Lisselle Rotsuda
Running with Dogs Discord

Hi,

We are offering a small gang game approach. We most of the times meet on coms at nights and either just chat or look to do some “house” work.We’re a eutz group that could fit into your timeline.

o/

ure more then welcome to have some fun

Hello S_yllK

I am not sure how much of a new start you want bu I am starting my own thing and was wanting to get some solid people in at the ground level to build something amazing and something that we can be proud of.

Have a quick read on this corp mail and see if it is something you might want to give a go with.

Hey, S_yllk
Come check out our post! Lots of info there for you and you can also reach out to us with any additional questions you might have! we are currently fighting AT players and about half of EVE’s lowsec groups so tons of fun to be had!
I look forward tot talking with you!
-Jaded

Hey guys.

Thanks for all the interest. I will definitely be reaching out.

As for what I’m looking for i guess thats a little vague. Laid back pvp, small and mid gang options, i have some toys i want to play with again. Gate camps, BLOPs filaments and wormhole dipping are all cool.

I learned long ago its not what you do in EvE its who you do it with.

To the top for some more friends i havent met yet to see.

//Syllk

If you’re interested in FW, or more specifically reducing Minmatars into space dust and coffee tables, come fight for Amarr!

o7

If you are interested in a chill wormhole start we are recruiting.

TSSOC is a long time group, great members living in an active area of Null.

check us out, we can offer all you are looking for

hi there m8

just have a look at our latest vid, it will give you an idea of what we do.

who knows, maybe we are what you have been looking for

we got a discord server you can join if you like and just talk to us for a bit

cheers
prim

Bumpity Bermp !

People to meet friends to find - who are you and what do you do ?

Would love to have a chat with you in game or on our discord Running with Dogs

allo mate, welcome back, youd be a great fit. [AUTZ PEW] [Super Serious OP Gaming PVP] - Agartha Forgeries has sent a friend request to your BALLZ - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums. Check us out.

Looking to be spooky and scary? Looking for a place to fit in?

At Almost Dangerous (Wolves Amongst Strangers Alliance), we believe everyone has a place on our Killboard !

We live in a non-effect C5/C5 wormhole with a growing AU time zone and a stable EU and US time zone. We are looking for experienced pilots to join our ranks in making wormhole space almost dangerous.

Initiative, humor and a willingness to get straight into combat are our core values.

What we can offer you:

➭ PVP
➭ Training and advice for new pilots, new FCs and fleet combat
➭ Static C5 connection
➭ A wardec free experience
➭ Industrial facilities for enterprising pilots
➭ Decent PI
➭ A very social group to have fun and talk with

What we expect from you:

➭ The ability to fly atleast one of the listed ships from both shield AND armor doctrines:

• Armor: Leshak, Guardian, Damnation
  • Shield: Nighthawk, Loki

➭ Interest in making J-Space more fun and content rich
➭ Willingness to train into corp doctrine ships over time
➭ Self-sufficiency
➭ Laid-back attitude
➭ Full ESI
➭ 50+ Million SP

Communication needed:

➭ TeamSpeak (main voice coms)
➭ Discord

If you’re interested, come and talk to us in our in-game public channel “Almost Dangerous Public” or join our public chat on Discord: Almost Dangerous Public !

Our recruiters are:

US-TZ:
HillofMoney
Liam Europa
Koryitsu

EU-TZ:
Nishius Khurelem
Mai Stormheart
Luna Valen

AU-TZ:
Dark Hoshino

Hello S’yllk S_yllk,

Firstly, welcome back to the ever-evolving world of EVE! Your philosophy about the game and the emphasis on camaraderie, open comms, and the sheer joy of flying with good company is something that resonates deeply with us at Cryptopia.

It’s not about the sheer numbers or the might of a fleet but the quality of moments and experiences we share. Your preference for small, collaborative teams and guerrilla warfare is exactly in line with our modus operandi. Though we operate from J-space, our adventures often lead us into lowsec and other areas of K-space, creating myriad opportunities for strategic engagements and fun roams.

While we appreciate and understand the thrill of large fleet engagements, we are a small corp that is very different from the impersonal vast corp/alliance structures. Our aim is to grow, but to always keep interactions personal and meaningful.

We value reliability and adaptability, and your ability to fly most doctrines is a great asset. And we absolutely respect your decision to run a single account. We require at least two toon in corp, but there is no multiboxing requirement.

In terms of what we offer:

1. A tight-knit, collaborative community that values fun over everything.
  2. A diverse range of activities, from PvE to PvP, or even mining and industry if that floats your boat.
  3. Knowledge sharing to help reacquaint returning players with the game’s dynamics.

I encourage you to hop into our Cryptopia public channel or join us on Discord at [CYPTA] Cryptopia for a deeper dive into what makes Cryptopia unique.

Hope to fly alongside you soon, S’yllk S_yllk.

Warm regards,
Serathi Geos
CEO, Cryptopia

The Brass Monkey Syndicate [BMSY], a proud member of the Winter Coalition, is a tight knit group of US TZ pilots that enjoy PVP and Industrial endeavors within sovereign null space.

Whether New or Old. PVP or Industry focused, we want to welcome you to our Team. Grow with us.
Returning players can expect help in reacclimating to changed game mechanics in our friendly environment. Need to move your gear from there to here? We will assist with cargo capacity, Titan bridges, and or cynos.

Eve is only as fun as the people you play with, and we try to provide content and an enjoyable experience for everyone involved.

In game feel free to message any of the following characters… Shuggington P (main recruiter) or Angus Thunderstruck (helpful minion)

Join our in-game recruitment channel brassmonkeysynd or chat with us via discord by clicking the linky -----> BRASS MONKEY SYNDICATE

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.