170 mil SP pilot looking for late night USTZ PVP

I’m looking for a corp with high activity between 0200 and 0500 that has a place for a very casual player. I’ve got 170 mil SP, most of which is dedicated to pvp, and am only interested in pvp. I’m coming off of a pretty long break from eve and looking to play maybe 2 or 3 nights a week for an hour or 2. I also have an alt that is maxed out for logi, links, and triage. I’m most open to low sec and possibly null, but have no desire to move back into wh space. I have a couple of groups in mind already, but will take a week or so to look around before a final decision.

1 Like

You should consider joining Mecha Enterprises Fleet! We’re the high SP USTZ corp in the Federation Uprising alliance, which is a Lowsec/Nullsec PVP alliance based in Pure Blind. We’re fully dedicated to PVP, though we have infrastructure available for people who have Industrial alts, or who want to rat to make money.

We’re also very casual player friendly, we have no fleet or pap requirements whatsoever, the only thing we ask is for CTAs if you can be online, be online, and if you’re online, you’re supposed to be in fleet. But again, real life ALWAYS comes first, and we understand that.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our Discord: http://bit.ly/Fed_UP

Hey fellow capsuleer,

If you are interested in low-sec PvP, check out our posts on the recruitment forum. Immortalis Inc is a longtime running corporation and is the executor corporation for the Shadow Cartel alliance. Our ranks are made up of knowledgeable and motivated veteran players. We run small gang blops, medium-sized doctrine fleets, and participate in capital brawls all the time. We are looking to expand our USTZ with qualified pilots. Visit our forum post for more detail:

Even if our corporation is not the right fit for you, please check out our alliance recruitment post and forums to see a list of our other corporations!

Fly dangerously,

Ginstery o7

1 Like

Have all your needs covered and we’re a group of experiencec, high SP bitter vets that love a good fight and also love just to gank people. War decs, low sec f***ery, roams, suicides - you name it we do it. Cap brawls, etc.

Lots of action going on over here, you should sign up with us kick back and get some frags. No neck beards, no drama, chilled out environemnt of good pilots that just want to ruin the game for everyone else lol.

More info here and our KB backs up my claims above:

1 Like

If you’re looking for PVP there is no better place than .NEG in Black Legion…

We started as a small group of dissatisfied TRI members and are slowly growing with more and more competent PVPers from all around the game.

We require that you’re able to fly our doctrines (mostly Muninn/Scimi currently), have a combat capable alt, and to not be a retard in fleets. Along with having reasonable activity levels.

We’re a mostly USTZ alliance and corp, but we have a growing EUTZ base and are active in EUTZ on weekends.

Come chat with us on our discord if you’re interested Discord

1 Like

Hi, I’m Jimmy! Hole Punchers Null Sec corp in The Initiative seeking all pilot

1 Like

We are EXACTLY what youre looking for. Public - Join Total Mayhem

1 Like

Appreciate the responses in here and in game. I plan to look over options and make a decision on my new home next weekend. o7

If you want to help bring back low-sec piracy. Check us out. We US East coast based.

Recruitment Video

Come fly in delve with us!!!

If you want to join a null sec corp :smiley:

House of Tyrell - Null Sec Corp PvP, Indy & Much Much More

GOTHT has recently opened recruitment to extend our Pride of Lions

We are a fairly large 200+ but a tight-knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity. Join us down in Null Sec and in our Teamspeak for never-ending content. We welcome all types of pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many Fleet commanders, veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and most importantly memes. Will your roar echo in the Book of Spod?
We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hardcore player and fit right in on our Team Speak. We also have a discord that you can keep up to date with events and happenings. We are looking for new blood whether it is a veteran lion or New Eden cubs with at least 5 mill skill points.
Any Questions Join Chatroom
House of Tyrell Pub
or PM Orange Lucifer in game

1 Like

bump for House of Tyrell and Asteroid farm unlimited!

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for respectable, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We are one of the few communities with a zero-tolerance policy on drama and disrespect, and the perfect place for people who just want to enjoy and do well in the game.

We live in the nullsec region of Insmother, and are proud members of Triumvirate.

We are looking for players who are,

• Active, 82.7% of our players are active daily.
  • Combat focused. Blowing up ships is a part of our daily game-play.
  • Eager to improve, learn, and grow as a player.
  • Sick and tired of the standard nullbloc coalition model (goons, legacy, gotg).

Our playstyle involves,

• Frequent micro and small gangs, for tight-knit and casual play.
  • Tons of daily roams to club nearby targets like Pandemic Horde.
  • Industrial production for a purpose so we can drop small gang capitals.
  • Combat culture that focuses on experimentation, constantly trying new things and having fun.

Outside of EVE Online, we have multiple game branches (Rust, WoW) to blow off steam, and numerous community meetups in the UK and US. We focus on building long-lasting friendships in and out of game, and improving our players so that we can grow as a cohesive unit. Even our ex-members typically stick around for the community that we provide.

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Hey @max_ericshaun

Our corp Filthy Peasants may be exactly what you are a looking for. We’re a late EU-US TZ lowsec/npc 0.0 pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. We’re a casual RL first group made up of veterans and new players who all have a passion to PvP. Like you, many of us have come to lowsec to find a relaxed corp that doesn’t pressure its members with mandatory sov campaigns, structure timers, or pap links.

Our corp operates on the premise that everyone wants to find a good fight and we do our best to deliver that content to our members on a daily basis. Our ops include: lowsec/null roams, gatecamps, blops drops, capital hunting, and the occasional structure bash/defense op. We have experienced FCs and high SP pilots that aren’t afraid to a take a fight regardless of the outcome.

We also offer plenty of PvE opportunities in our area such as the standard ratting/exploration/missions as well as developed industry and high value moon mining. If you need ISK it only takes a little bit of effort to make it here without the complicated logistics required to live in null sec. I think you’d also find great use for alts as we most of us also have capital/FAX/probing alts on standby if any fight escalates.

Please check out the links below to see what we’re all about. If you’re interested join our public channel Open Filth or convo me when you’re active in game.

Good luck in your search!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.