17yr EVE community Opens Recruitment. Be a part of EVE history. FREGE was featured in EON Magazine 1st edition

I will be basically available from 9-10am - 4-6 pm from Mon-Fri Weekends will be rare but can happen.

I am looking forward to some pvp and regrouping with the people of FREGE. Please everyone introduce yourself if you are active again. Make sure to send message out to those that may play the game again. Lets continue to build a strong community of great people that enjoy EVE.

I hope that this finds each of you very well.

Please Respond to this email with your preferred style of gameplay and expected hours of availability. If Possible.

FREGE Acquisition
FREGE Capital
FREGE Command
FREGE Intelligence
FREGE Manufacturing
FREGE Security

Remember the more accurate the data the better content we can achieve. Never forget if they carried the FREGE tag they have been a part of the family. 17yrs of playing internet spaceships with a group of people that are of the highest caliber. I truly believe that FREGE has the best of everything EVE has to offer. It has been an honor to spend this time with you all.

I look forward to accomplishing Operation Rick Roll. That will come later for now we must Rally.

Signed/BC

What in the what is this.

1 Like

FREGE is reactivating with direction and content once again. We are going to change the tides of EVE once again in another Chapter of the FREGE Saga.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.