180+ SP Pilot looking for Fleets and Activity (USTZ)

I have been playing on and off for about 10 years. I’m looking for a Corp that is heavily active in USTZ I’m open to Low Sec or Null Sec but what’s most important is pvp every night. Real life does have to come first, I have a demanding job that occasionally requires all my time.

My KB… https://zkillboard.com/character/1284825733/

Thank you for your consideration.

Very Respectfully,
Shadow McGregor

sent in game mail bro havnt seen you around since nulli

We live in LS and are heavily active UStz pvp daily. We believe in RL comes first, like you. We are NOT blue to anyone else.

Message me on discord: Aurora Charis#0837

-Aurora

Shadooooooooow!!!

I see joey hit you up, we are back with a bunch of old nulli bros and other hooligans we’ve played with before. We are VERY active in your TS and we live in PVP content heaven.
Here is a link to our post, hit me up anytime man.

Shadow don’t listen to that Rots guy, he’s a little shady.

Look at Federation of Freedom Fighters instead.

Hit me up in game or on Discord.

Discord ID: Justin Starr STARR#8251

were currently at war with imperium if your looking for constant fights and burn out then look no farther.

my speel is below.

Hello! we are “Gone Krabbing” a laid back nullsec corp apart of panfam (currently shootings goons). we do not have activity trackers or anything like that, we wont kick you for missing a fleet tho we may encourage you to make a fleet if its really needed. check out our forums post and see if you might fit us! [GKNES][PanFam] Gone Krabbing Is looking for Nullsec PvP & Pve Pilots

Hey Shadow McGregor! Mouth Trumpet Cavalry is the place to be! We are a glorious and strong C5 WH corp. Masters of nano fleets! Wielders of Heavy Armor! Distributors of Void S through our Enyo fleets that strike terror in to our enemies! Fear not for your isk, for Wormhole space has the best isk making for any skill level. MCAV is truly a paradise that all should wish to experience.

Join mcav-public channel in game, or convo Tugen or Avardos Avaleiria to find out more. Join us! You will thank yourself for it.

Hello there. I moved back to highsec to find another crew to fly with. I have around 10 guys now. mostly new. we could use a guy like you. Let me know if you would like to chat. Discord

Check it.

We run mining fleets in Null! Join UNKSO!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.