26mil USTZ player looking for pvp

Like title says, player looking for a pvp corp. Looking for a chill corp who likes to pvp and is active. Im central ustz, so 22:00 - 0500 are my usual hours. My game time is sporadic recently because of work but i can usually get on once a day if needed. Dont mind CTA fleets, meaningful gameplay makes it worth it. I can bring two characters, one 26mil sp subcap main and VNI alt training into capitals. Main can fly majority of t1 doctrines, working on t2 stuff. I’m pretty self sufficient and make my isk ratting/explo. Currently in horde so corp size is not a issue but i prefer it to be established, with majority ustz bros. pm/mail ingame, thanks.

1 Like

Would you be interested to live in wormhole space?

1 Like

You should consider joining Mecha Enteprises Fleet! We’re the high SP USTZ group within the Federation Uprising alliance, a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance based in Pure Blind. If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our Discord: http://bit.ly/Fed_UP

1 Like

I beat you this time. I was faster!

1 Like

Not fair, I was watching Daredevil :frowning:

1 Like

Hey there man, I have sent you a piece of in-game mail with more information. Good luck on the search and I look forward from hearing back from you.

1 Like

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for respectable, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We are one of the few communities with a zero-tolerance policy on drama and disrespect, and the perfect place for people who just want to enjoy and do well in the game.

We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans, real life meetups, other games to blow off steam)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Combat focused. We use our miners for bait, and constantly hunt for things to kill.
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website, friendly veterans)

Our playstyle involves,

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. Our players are here for the community first, and the game second. This builds an amazingly strong bond that keeps us chugging along, especially in situations where other groups would crumble.

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

“Join total mayhem” in game chat channel.

For serious.

1 Like

Hey, I represent a corp in The Initiative. which is a pvp based alliance within the imperium, we have a fun close knit corp atmosphere and blow ships up as a corp almost daily. We don’t care about elite killboard stats and often lose stupid ■■■■ but at least we have fun doing it. Being in the imperium we have access to delve to krab in so you won’t have to worry about making money at all. We don’t have any mandatory PvP but we do like people to try to PVP when their real life lets them. We do focus on being competent PVPers as a corp and our end goal is to be able to call a corp op to achieve an objective and be able to fight with a tighter knit group that can defeat a fleet larger than ours using superior tactics. We have people in corp who build just about anything we need to try to create a completely self sustained corp that doesn’t have to rely on the alliance for ships and content, but still participates actively with them. Check us out if you think we might be a good home for you Hole Punchers Null Sec corp in The Initiative seeking all pilot

1 Like

:moonwalkingparrot:Capital Fusion Recruiting Now:moonwalkingparrot:

We’re an established corp of close-knit players actively looking for social and experienced pilots to man the ramparts of our autistic meme castle. We have an incredibly diverse group of people with a wide variety of experiences and expertise, all of whom are passionate and dedicated to having fun with each other and pushing both personal, corporation and alliance-level goals.

We are a part of Triumvirate, Come and join us and get involved in the fun.

What We Offer

Very active alliance/corp FCs with several years of experience and actively providing content in:

• Small/medium sized gang roams via a number of effective corp doctrines
  • BLOPS/bomber hunting fleets
  • Highsec JF ganking
  • large-scale alliance warfare
  • Capital/Supercapital engagements

Fluid management style

Want to try your hand at FCing with some experienced back-seating? Want to develop your own combat-sig within corp/alliance? Want your own discord channel so you can meme-post dank kills and gain a cult following? We aim to please.
crabbing - mining/moon mining, ratting, market seeding, capital/super production, tearbear isk farming etc etc
Strong EU/US TZ with decent AU TZ presence

Contact

Join our public discord and come and have a chat with us!

Alternatively, send Chossuh an in-game mail.

\o/ CAPF BEST F \o/

1 Like

Hi there

We are a uk based Corp, however as part of an allaince and coalition we have players active across all TZ.

Living in null, we have space for all things pew.
If you fancy checking us out join https://discord.gg/tZacyWu for a chat and see how we can be what you’re looking for

1 Like

New%20Jovian%20Exploration%20Department%20blue

We’re a small gang PVP community residing in Jspace, for over 3 years. We honor 1v1s and respect anyone who is willing to bring a good fight, even if that means ECM. We’re a tight band of fruits, nuts and vegetables that encourage our membership to find, create and stumble into content however we can and we want you!

What we offer

• Loot - If you tackle it, you get to pocket the loot. We maintain a high number of hunter content creators and we want to keep it that way. Due to this we consistently achieve 15B+ in kills each month and are proud to say there’s barely a dozen other entities in Jspace that achieve that on the regular.

• Relaxed Community - The real world comes first and we respect that. Some of our members are more die hard than others, but we do not set a pace based on them. We create content as best we can and encourage our members to step up and do the same, regardless of rank.
    We do ask that prolonged absence be discussed beforehand.

• Experience - We maintain a healthy width and depth of knowledge and experience. Our membership ranges from month old toons, to years old toons (with original owners). Many of which are happy to set aside hours in service to our community and thereby our fellow members.

• Geographic diversity - We are majority US time zone members however we do maintain a presence in the EU, AU and sometimes RU time zones.

• Hull Replacement Program - A limited SRP program to support and encourage our members to fly doctrine and fly smart.

• Third-party Tools - We have an IT community that ensure our recruitment process and discord coms are as fast and painless as possible.

• Upwell Infrastucture - We operate out of citadels and maintain an efficient and effective local industry platform.

• P4 PI - We grow our green eggs and ham locally.

What we require

• Full ESI Checks

• Omega - We understand that this may be easier said than done, however with the resources and knowledge you will gain with us, you will most definitely be able to afford to fill your hanger and sub each month.
    We do expect alphas to specialize in order to maximize your effectiveness, even if that means creating a second account so that you can specialize both toons and achieve more faster.

• Discord - The future is now, TS and Mumble are yesterday.

Join%20today%2C%20click%20to%20begin

1 Like

Join Origin.(Black Legion)
best ustz corp in game
we have tall CEO
0.0 pvp, good isk making also
looking for ppl who are breathing
2300-0600
eve time play time
Mail me or PM me on discord at Jason Knight#5456
our dank kb https://zkillboard.com/alliance/99008244/

1 Like

Looks like we would be a good fit for you. Normally we take pilots over 50m SP, but reading your post you seem to have the right attitude about it all so the chemistry is there for sure. Would be a good place to for you to hone your PvP skills. We have in the past taken on a few guys that were low SP and now they’re monsters lol. If being the villain sounds fun to you - we might be the best match here for you.

My group hangs out in lowsec. We have ties in Amarr Space too but been flying with some other dudes over in Black Rise just for the sheer amount of PVP content going on. If you like small gang fuckery with experienced vets and FCs, memeing in local, and undocking right into content - give us a look.

Here is our ad:

Hit me up in game if you’re interested.

1 Like

chill corp, looking for Chill players!

TSSOC, 10 yr old corp, proud member in TEST

No BS, RL come first kind of corp. Check us out

1 Like

If you’re looking for PVP there is quite literally no better place than .NEG in Black Legion…

We started as a small bunch of dissatisfied TRI members and are slowly growing with more and more competent PVPers from all around the game.

We basically require people to have a capital alt, and to be non-retarded on fleets, that’s really all (which is surprisingly difficult for some people :stuck_out_tongue: )

We’re a mostly USTZ alliance and corp, but we have a growing EUTZ base and are active in EUTZ on weekends.

Come chat with us on our discord if you’re interested Discord

1 Like

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “your char name” ingame)

Link on forums:No More Tears, Join Evian Industries

Evian Industries

New%20Jovian%20Exploration%20Department%20blue

We’re a small gang PVP community residing in Jspace, for over 3 years. We honor 1v1s and respect anyone who is willing to bring a good fight, even if that means ECM. We’re a tight band of fruits, nuts and vegetables that encourage our membership to find, create and stumble into content however we can and we want you!

What we offer

• Loot - If you tackle it, you get to pocket the loot. We maintain a high number of hunter content creators and we want to keep it that way. Due to this we consistently achieve 15B+ in kills each month and are proud to say there’s barely a dozen other entities in Jspace that achieve that on the regular.

• Relaxed Community - The real world comes first and we respect that. Some of our members are more die hard than others, but we do not set a pace based on them. We create content as best we can and encourage our members to step up and do the same, regardless of rank.
    We do ask that prolonged absence be discussed beforehand.

• Experience - We maintain a healthy width and depth of knowledge and experience. Our membership ranges from month old toons, to years old toons (with original owners). Many of which are happy to set aside hours in service to our community and thereby our fellow members.

• Geographic diversity - We are majority US time zone members however we do maintain a presence in the EU, AU and sometimes RU time zones.

• Hull Replacement Program - A limited SRP program to support and encourage our members to fly doctrine and fly smart.

• Third-party Tools - We have an IT community that ensure our recruitment process and discord coms are as fast and painless as possible.

• Upwell Infrastucture - We operate out of citadels and maintain an efficient and effective local industry platform.

• P4 PI - We grow our green eggs and ham locally.

What we require

• Full ESI Checks

• Omega - We understand that this may be easier said than done, however with the resources and knowledge you will gain with us, you will most definitely be able to afford to fill your hanger and sub each month.
    We do expect alphas to specialize in order to maximize your effectiveness, even if that means creating a second account so that you can specialize both toons and achieve more faster.

• Discord - The future is now, TS and Mumble are yesterday.

Join%20today%2C%20click%20to%20begin

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.