190M Skill Point Character Looking for NullSec Home

I am returning from a 3 year hiatus due to RL stuff. I would like to join an an alliance/corp that enjoys a mixture of ratting, complexes, and pvp. I will also need help navigating systems for a bit and getting the lay of the land again, possibly lighting beacons?

Proud Member of Eternal Requiem

✪ Chill R.L.C.F. Group of mature people
✪ US/EU TZ
✪ Industry ツ and PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp.
✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

10,000,000 SP minimum
Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc…
1 FAT eligible fleet per number of toons in corp

Experienced Leadership with many years of 0.0 experience.

Check out our website if you would like to know more:
Rebels and Renegades

Would your group be willing to help me locate out of my current location? I am in c7y-7z.

We might just be a good fit for you. We got a couple of people including our CEO that has been returning players

• Recruitment Officers – Contacts - Gyn Steel, JoeyScirocco, Jack Dorval, T’elk, and Rots Mijnwerker
  • Discord - http://discord.gg/CvF5aZg 6

Just gonna say, welcome back! My Corp has more to offer as a corp, with tons of stuff our alliance/coalition can offer as well.

We got pvp every day. We have corp operations and alliance and coalition ops.

We are a casual but serious group. Casual because free time is sometimes rare. serious because if you’re here to play and have fun, be smart about it too.

What space do you guys occupy? Do you only do PVP?

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep npc nullsec, loyal to the Guristas Pirates. Member of WINMATAR. Come reign with us!

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards (500m/h) of being a Guristas…

If you are intrested to know more - convo me :slight_smile: =D

Hi
We’re mainly a pvp corp based in Stain. If you are interested check out our killboard

or talk to us in game at IEEX.PUB

Regards

Hey broski we have all of the above and a great group of dudes on top of that. Check us out! War Eagle Fleet - Unlimited Null Life - Fraternity EN - Highly Active PvP-based Corp - #15 by Gideon_Golgothus

Hey Gideon, thanks for reaching out! Just curious as to what space you guys occupy and if you have complexes. I am kinda an RNG nerd and love the rare drop feels. I PvP as well.

Hello Hazman, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null, which lends itself well to small-gang PvP and skirmishes. There’s no ratting but there are a variety of scalable combat sites and incursion-style PvE content with decent payouts and excellent salvage.

Stribog Clade is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our Discord Server.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Hit me with a evemail and I’ll set you up with some details. We believe in a balanced and consistent approach to the game. Consistent content and consistent pvp/indy.

We have between 5 people in our dead times and 15 dudes on comms in corp comms. We always have stuff going on. And…we arent some blob blue donut.

Shot you a mail in game! Lets chat it up!

[Unknown Soldiers] [UNKSO] is recruiting experienced members!

Killboard: Unknown Soldiers Mercenary Force | Corporation | zKillboard
Alliance Killboard: RAZOR Alliance | Alliance | zKillboard

Now Part of the RAZOR Alliance

UNKSO is an Sov Null Sec corporation led by members of the Military Realism Clan “Unknown Soldiers”. Unknown Soldiers is a Gaming Society dedicated to the Art of Military Realism in support of all of our brothers and sisters in arms who are fighting for our countries. Corporation membership consists of active, former, and non-military players. Clan membership is not a requirement to join the corporation and game with us.

Recruiters:
-Karval Gryphon
-Davnan Fletcher
-Zain-ul’Abdin en Chasteaux

UNKSO Null Sec focus:

Combat PVE (ratting and filaments)
PVP (Alliance and Coalition Fleets)
Industry (mining and production)

What are we looking for? Pilots who are:

Active (naturally, real-life comes first)
Discord (voice comms; we want to get to know you)
Non-Toxic (drama cynos will be ruthlessly extinguished)
Omega + 30 days play time min. We’re looking for pilots committed to this great game of ours

We also play: COD, Escape From Tarkov, Battlefield, Squad and more
In-game recruitment channel: UNKSO Office
Discord recruitment channel: https://discord.gg/unkso

Hi Dr,

Welcome back to eve:)

Iam responsible for our new established thera pvp group which will focus in small and midsize pvp and just keep the game simple and fun.

We will focus in nano roams, camps, ess pvp, wh-space hunting and much more.

That being said we are part of Pandemic horde alliance which means that you also have access to large scale pvp if thats what makes you horny:)

You will also have great space where you can make the iskies you need to fund your pvp experience.

Feel free to have a look at our recruitment post below

Lookig forward to hear from you m8

Take care and see you in space

/Prim

hey @Dr_Hazman

contact me ingame

JuuR

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.