1st Kameira Brigade- ++ Amarr Loyalist Faction Warfare++ Now Recruiting

Greetings!

1st Kameira Brigade is an Amarrian loyalist Factional Warfare corporations operating the the Heimatar, Metropolis, the Bleak Lands, and the Devoid region. Currently, we are looking to recruit new combat pilots, loyal to the Amarr Empire.

What we offer:

• Free ships and modules
    *Implants and skill books
    *Discord server
    *Fleet ops

What we are looking for:

• 'Mature’ pilots. It doesn’t matter if you are fifteen or fifty, What we mean by maturity is that we don’t want to hear a lot of drama, swearing, or use of words that are derogatory towards race, etc.
  • Respectful attitude. We expect a respectful attitude towards other players. This goes along with being ‘mature’.
  • Alpha or Omega. Alpha or Omega pilots are fine. Promotion through the ranks is restricted to Omegas.
  • New bros welcome. (Seeking out bitter vets as well.) We have no skill point minimum at the moment. This may change in the future.
  • Casual to Chronic. We understand that real life comes first. We don’t have any mandatory ops, although we do expect our members to log in once a well and help with plexing, patrolling, gate camps and roams.
  • Role-play friendly. We do not expect our pilots to engage in immersive story, but to be aware of the role they are playing in a greater story, as part of the prime fiction background which is part of the EVE online universe.

The Kameria were slave soldiers of the Amarr Empire. They were taken from their mothers at a young age, bred and trained to become super soldiers through the brutal ‘Human Endurance Program’. In our case, the Kameria were trained to be capsuleers.

Our corporation is still tiny at this point. Yes, we are also looking for Senior and Junior officers to fill our ranks.

If you are interested, please send me an EVE mail with your expectations and what you have to offer.

Thanks,

Ji’ Kahr

I should mention that I am also in the US Eastern time zone. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.