-1TC- 0ne True Cave - Null Sec (Polish Corp) [EUTZ] PVP

> -0ne True Cave- Recruiting now

Our website

In-game channel: -1TC-

Introduction:

We are Polish corporation in EVE Online game. We live in null-sec, Delve region and are members of The Bastion Alliance and The Imperium Coalition. We like to play together and help each other. We defend our territory and our members. Our daily activities include mainly ratting, mining, scanning, planetary interactions and production. We are established and settled, having our own citadels and industry complexes. We actively support our alliance and coalition and participate in various fleets and military engagements. We like PvP combat and try to roam and gate camp frequently.

Although we don’t allow non-Polish members in our corporation, the majority of our players speak and write English pretty well, so don’t hesitate to get in touch. We’d like to meet fellow players and corporations interested in cooperation, development and in-game activity.

Here’s what Our Corporation can offer you:

• First 30/60 days general skill plan for new players along with skill books

• 24/7 assistance from our experienced staff

• Regular feedback due to Corporation short and long time objectives

• Free logistics support

• Many opportunities for PvP actions (fleets, gangs and roams) as The Bastion and Goonswarm Federation members

• Great incorp atmosphere

• Free stuff for Corporation fleets

Requirements:

• Omega account after trial period

• Commitment

• Being active

• Full API

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Czesc! My name is Steve, and I’m interested in joining your corp. I am Polish American, but my wife is 100% Polish. She was born in Kielce! We recently married, and I would love to continue learning Polish for her and my future family. I speak very little now, but I can understand some words and really want to learn more. Since I play and enjoy EVE, I feel like this is a great opportunity to both learn and enjoy the game. Thank you so much for your time and consideration.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.