Carrier pilot / miner / producer / hauler

Thanks for the initial looks!

shot you an in game mail!

@ParisHilton

we can help you for sure

JuuR

Hey Paris,

As a lady used to the high life you should be looking for a corp that offers some home comforts and a way for you to keep up that luxurious life style you’re accustomed too (just no sex tapes please) :slight_smile:

As a corp we’re very community focused, with the core group of us having flown together for about 8 years. We’re pretty laid back and like to spend a few days a week doing some group PVE in WH’s to make many billions before some weekend pvp. We also play other games together such as tanks so always stuff to do.

As part of one of the largest alliances in game we can offer all the perks associated to that such as:

• Three or Four Regions to Rat/Mine in
  • All the infrastructure a top tier alliance provides e.g. Keepstars and moon minining/processing
  • Action 23/7 with fleets so no matter your tz there is stuff going on

If you fancy a chat the hop on our discord and say hi - https://discord.gg/RsVjxvZw86

2 Likes

Evening :slight_smile:

Not knowing what type of space, security or such you are looking for, I’m gonna take a leap here and give you a short layout of UMAH.

We are … can offer … have …

• Out in NPC Null Sec. (No intention to go for SOV space)
  • In a well established alliance with a solid member base within both alliance and corp.
  • A pretty large network of structures you can use for your industrial needs.
  • Regardless of our corp name - we do PVP aswell and mining and what comes with it :wink:
  • Right now in a good phase of member growth! Jump onboard, hehe.

We are a RL prio corp, rather have EVE as a game to enjoy than making it your duty.
Also very important, we have no need or seek people with toxic behavior… as just stated, we play this game to have fun :slight_smile:

If you read this recruitment thread about UMAH, and being interested … find me in Umah_Pub ingame channel, talk to me there or get my Discord details there.

Hope to see you! o/

Caldari Fire Demons Recruitment
☜♦☞ ☜♦☞ ☜♦☞ ☜♦☞ ☜♦☞

We are looking for players that just want to have fun. We are a Mining/Industry Corp with a PvP/PvE wing. Looking for New or Vet. Players.

Mining operations.

• We have Orca & Rorqual Boosts.
  • We have Ore & PI buy back.
  • We have mining fleets.
  • We have Ship Replacement Program (SRP)
  • We have blueprints.
  • Bonuses for Reprocessing
  • Bonuses for Manufacturing
  • Low tax rate
  • PvP Small / Large

New Player? Caldari Fire Demons University is looking for students to teach Eve to. If you’re a new or returning player your welcome to join our University. We will teach you everything you need or want to learn on Eve. Our Alliance wide training program has classes all the time from Fleet 101 and Mining 101 all the way to Capital flying. If there is something you would like to learn on Eve we will teach you.
We have High sec, Low sec and Null sec spots for your training. You will join in on Mining and/or PvP fleet ops.

We are a tight knit corp of new and older players. Everyone is welcome here and we will try to help you in any way we can.
Pilots that are looking for leadership will be made FC’s and directors quickly. Great opportunity for advancement in the corporation.

I understand coming back and trying to find a new home. If you want to, contact us in eve under the chat channel “Guardian Pub” and we can answer what questions we have. We understand RL priorities.

who do I contact??

Looking for an established CORP, with cyno help and a legit 0-0 footprint…

Come and have a chat with us mate

Hi Paris, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and has a wide variety of PvE and PvP opportunities.

Stribog Clade is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Thanks for the posts!

I “used” to run planetary ops to fund my low sec ships but have been out for over 5 yrs… looking for a leget place to call home to help ratting, mining, planet mining, production… etc… I like being in the background but also like getting into the fight :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m in the north and want to stay up top… looking for LEGIT corps to grind ratting, building, and planetary skills…

Still looking for a 0-0 corp with known space… email me with contact info :slight_smile:

I prefer the north area b/c it’s close :slight_smile:

Any interest in living in lowsec or are you committed to the null life?

looking for null… thanks though

1 Like

up north :slight_smile:

Still looking up north! THanny pilot, with planet skills, production, etc