2 AU guys looking for something new (PvE/PvP)

We’ve spent the last 2yrs helping to build up and run a null rental corp. Enjoyed the time, though looking for something new, and to have a bit of a rest from 2nd job feeling running a corp brings to the game. We have both been mostly PvE focused, mining, PI, building, BP researching/invention, market and ratting.

We’re are keen for some PvP action and experience, mostly found it hard being in the AU TZ, not much around. We even gated a dread 43 jumps to LS from Null in the hope people would form to kill us, we made it to LS in one piece and listed the dread on the market )-:

We are both married(to different people) with children, he works shift work. So an understanding that RL has to come first. We do usually play for a few hours a day.
Happy to be on comms for the few hours after DT (wife and child have gone to bed), though don’t want strict comms rules for other times.

What we are looking for:

• System good for mining ore/moons, PI, building, researching, invention & ratting
  • At least 1 PvP roam a week in the few hours after DT
  • RL first, not strict comms

What we offer:

• We are self funded, including PvP activities
  • Corp focused
  • Happy to skill into and fly your doctrines
  • Cap pilots and I fly rorqs and boost
  • Easy to get along
  • Happy to help here and there
1 Like

Hi I suggest you to join ‘A.S-C lounge’ chat chan to find us, You should enjoy joining INIT.
We have what you’re looking for ^^

Are you guys at all interested in wh space? My corp Endless Defiance, lives in a C5-C5 and focuses primarily on pvp, however, there are lucrative industry opportunities here. Our TZ is US-Aus, but as you say content can be a little hard to find late AU. But, if the no local lifestyle interests you we’d love to talk to you about it.

Recruiting self motivated players that are 18 years old or older. We have good all around members with all Time Zones represented. Come on out to nullsec with us.

What we offer:

Regular PvP Content
Capital PvP
Safe Sov Null for Ratting/Mining
FC Training
Corp & Alliance SRP incl. Capital Ships
Free Skillbook Program
Our Requirements:

Full API on file while a member of the Corp
Ability to use Discord and Mumble
Have a good attitude and be a team player
Have a dedicated PvP character
You must have fun and enjoy playing the game
Recruiting status: Open (Omega Only)

CEO - Ryac Sampaio
XO - Ellise Solette
Recruiters - Tweettweet5603 (EU), Nyne Vancloud (US)

Join: GLD Public

Eve mail sent in game

We can offer a pocket, plenty of fleets, and its all laid back! Very expirienced staff taking care of your needs :D.

Hey! Sounds like you might be interested in our little community! We have AU TZ as well! [MDLAB] - relaxed null sec corporation
Ping me either via in-game mail or through discord - Glorfindeil#2642

Hi there. We may be what you are looking for.

With respect Aiden

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.