Closed, Thank you

I think I am looking for a change of pace, tired of being the ganked, tired of bouncing tween high, low, and null depending on the whims of others, I think it may be time to settle down deep in null someplace secure where I can learn some fleet tactics and get involved another aspect of this game. Bear in mind I aint no spring chicken and probably don’t play nice with youngins all the time, plus I am US west coast. I am posting this so I can look at more options please…

hello,

Please by all means take a look into the corp below. add us on discord or drop me a mail. Id love to get you more involved in our null sec corp.

PvP Oriented group of pilots
With an unhealthy rock licking obsession and a mildly disturbed fascination with rat killing
English division for Da Imbalance

We’re seeking like minded individuals who enjoy the art of pew as well as the desire to be part of a growing corporation.

EU centric PvP, (EU/Russian Timezone CTA, pvp roams)
US centric PvE, (Mining/Ratting, small gang pvp)

We offer:

SRP
Buyback
Dank Ticks
Rorqual Mining
Ice Mining
Random Laughter
come talk to us in R.ACT Public or come and talk to us on discord https://discord.gg/

Thank you
Fly safe…ish 0/

Hey Man! Mercantile Suns would be a great place for you!

We are a close knit community that mainly focuses on PVP and having a great time playing EVE in general. We have our own sovereignty and actively growing as a Corp as well as within our alliance. If you want to feel like you matter in a Corp. and want to play with a group that invests in you as a player, add me on steam or on Discord so we can chat!

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198124632631/

Discord: Jathansapus#4352

You ever think about trying out wormhole space? I can definitely teach you the ins and outs of wormhole space and even though ganks happen they can be easily mitigated by keeping your probe window open and scanning down new sigs when they pop up. Hell I’ve fought off a Phoenix hot dropping a Rorqual so even if they happen you can turn things around in eve sometimes, Anyways It’s mostly small group PVP typically nano fleets roaming around Null / Low / W- space with impunity! Plus everyones an FC here FC, and did I mention free enyos? We have a nice wormhole that you can do 100% of all the PI in the game and if you’re looking for all the benefits of being protected by corpies with caps not more than a jump or two from you ontop of being able to access all types of space within 6 jumps all the while being so “deep” in the chain that normies won’t scan you down I think you’d really enjoy learning the game from wormhole space. If anything let me sell you on that. but Mcav is great we specifically focus on small nano fleets of 2-5 members which become a wrecking ball when we do have more numbers.

Our typical nano fleet consists of:
Caracals
Oracles
Keres / Ewar

Tons of isk, Free enyos, scanning rewards up to a few Bil per month, easy access to all areas of space, blueloot is some of the best isk in the game, access to Tatara & Sotiyo & moon mining. No forced CTAs and you can always do what you want! We’ll teach you how to win fights and meme on people. And even if you don’t like scanning the scanning rewards means you’ll always have access to a well scanned down chain. Which means you’ll know if any threats are anywhere and we’ll teach you how to tell.

Become MCAV’s newest FC today!

Every now and then we even get titan kills

MCAV Recruiting Forum Post for follow up questions

Lots US Tzers on ally base.

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

Right Click Jump to?

Hello. I think we may be a good fit for you. We are a group of older more mature players. Independent, but enjoy chilling together. Definitely come join our discord and we can chat with you and get to know you! We are looking for people to join us and have fun. :slight_smile:

Test_Logo

Check ATCSY here: ASTROTECH SYNDICATE

Corp is chill and laid back, based in null, and offers opportunity for PvP and Indy.

Hit the corp up on discord: PUBLIC LOBBY

Recruiting self motivated players that are 18 years old or older. We have good all around members with all Time Zones represented. Come on out to nullsec with us.

What we offer:

Regular PvP Content
Capital PvP
Safe Sov Null for Ratting/Mining
FC Training
Corp & Alliance SRP incl. Capital Ships
Free Skillbook Program
Our Requirements:

Full API on file while a member of the Corp
Ability to use Discord and Mumble
Have a good attitude and be a team player
Have a dedicated PvP character
You must have fun and enjoy playing the game
Recruiting status: Open (Omega Only)

CEO - Ryac Sampaio
XO - Ellise Solette
Recruiters - Ruub Kers (EU), Ellise Solette (US) blankbling (US / AU)

Join: GLD PUBLIC

!!!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.