20.6m sp returning pilot

Lf a swedish corp, happy if there is some pvp/pirate activity :wink:

Hey. We’re aren’t Swedish but we have a few Norwegians in our corp. Brittas empire is a great bunch. If you’re interested, drop in our discord for a chat

o7

We are not a Swedish corp, But I can do a mean Swedish chef impression. !
We have EU time zone coverage, come join us, in game channel “F-OFF NOW”.

vert%20der%20ferk

1 Like

Hey there, i got one swede and a handful of norwegians if that helps :wink:

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We donñ€t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel Evian Ind Recruitmentñ€ so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact your char name ingame)

Link on forums: Evian Industries - Looking for nullsec pilots!

I must point out that im not an good at this at all, last corp was a pirate one, they teached me some stuff but my head is totaly zero again. atleast 4 years ago i played eve. Not sure if im gonna give eve any more of my time , iv been in and out sins 2005 i think lol.
IF im coming back im going for som sp injects, only have around 100m on my account so theres gonna say poff to my real wallet lol.

Going out for space whitin some houers and read my mails there, checking this forum all day long.
Thx for all invites
Regards/sweden

1 Like

We have a 1 Swede now, with you we will have 2.

2 is better than 1.   Join F-OFF

foff-borat

Just so you know, we have 2 Swedes now. You would make 3.
You know what they say
3’s company.
Join our in game channel “F-OFF NOW” we can talk.

Hej,

Det finns nÄgra Svenska bolag i spelet men de flesta Àr nog engelsksprÄkiga med svenskar i, sjÀlv föredrar jag det sistnÀmnda eftersom de flesta bolag Àr delar av större allianser eller koalitioner och inom dessa Àr det oftast engelska som gÀller.

Vi Àr ett företag med bÄde nya och gamla veteraner. Ledarna Àr gamla veteraner med stor erfarenhet av leda företag i spelet och har varit ledare för tidigare mycket framgÄngsrika bolag och allianser. Mycket tillgivna sina medlemmar. Vi lever i nullsec som en del av en allians och har i stort sÀtt ett eget system att göra som vi vill i Àven om alliansens medlemmar har alla tillgÄng till varandras omrÄde. Det finns mycket att göra, allt ifrÄn PVE till PVP.

Eftersom vi Àr en del av en allians och koalition sÄ det ingÄr naturligtvis en del Ätaganden i och med det men det Àr inget betungade. Vi pratar engelska i alliansen och koalitionen men har fÄtt in nÄgra Svenska, Norska, Danska spelare.

Du Àr varmt vÀlkommen att komma till oss och fortsÀtta ditt EVE spelande, jag och mina kollegor hjÀlper till med vad som kan tÀnkas behöva. Kontakta mig gÀrna i spelet eller utanför för vidare diskussion.

Flyg sÀkert

Red

Welll, if you’ve tryed your share fo big corp etc, mabe you’ll find new meaning and engagement in being part of a smaller corp? where you are part of the decision making and is more interactive with the directrion of the group? I started myself in 2005 and my main beeing in huge alliance i refound the join of EVE by actually engaging in a more “personal” way with a smaller corp and my actions having much more influence in the overall of the group than just going out and basically repeating roams and pew,pewing in the same way.
Mave sence you’re re-starting, might aswell do it with us ;o)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.