2004 125m sp returning VET looking for old skool fun

I’ve been out of the scene for a while, I started back in 2003, this character made in 2004 with 125m skillpoints.

I’ve been in some major Corps/Alliances over the years and enjoy PVP.

Looking for a 0.0 home or Empire mercenary work - as long as I’m killing I don’t care.

UK timezone.

Hey Stig, Wondering if you’ve considered small gang PvP out of a wormhole?

Very lucrative bit of space to be living in and you get fresh content on the daily :slight_smile:

Our recruitment post is here, or drop me an in game chat if you want to discuss

hi do you have a dread alt ?

Hay bud am looking for vet’s that have a bit of know how as am trying to rebuild the pvp side of my corp we are a small and friendly low sec/high sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for pvp and indy pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do aslong as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i ** COME JOIN TODAY**

Enjoy PVP thats just what we are looking for check us out when you have some free time.

Hey mate can u jump on our discord for a chat

Masua’taa Matari Have now opened recruitment up to all except Amarr have a look were founding corp of uk oldest alliance in New Eden were older players and RL comes first send me a message if interested

Hey pal,
Come give us a look, I think we might be what you’re looking for:

Hi Mr fRostie, thanks for the offer, wormholes don’t do for me - sorry. Thanks for the offer though!

Not telling… :rofl:

Thanks Marvs, but your corp doesn’t have enough members for me - thanks for the offer though!

Thanks for the offer Cosner, but you’re corp seems a bit blobby for me, sorry.

Thanks but no thanks :+1:

I like you kill goons, I almost like the name… member numbers are good … no promises, I’ll msg you ingame sir.

o7

ok np dread alt is a must by us

Thanks but looking for larger corp in UKtz. :+1:

we are in eu time zone

https://discord.gg/yqeQPNg or in-game channel: “Eclipse Pulsar HQ”

no worries bud hope you find what you’re looking for

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.