200m SP looking for forever home

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

2 Likes

Hey, I represent a corp in The Initiative. which is a pvp based alliance within the imperium, we have a fun close knit corp atmosphere and blow ships up as a corp almost daily. We don’t care about elite killboard stats and often lose stupid stuff but at least we have fun doing it. Being in the imperium we have access to delve to krab in so you won’t have to worry about making money at all. We don’t have any mandatory PvP but we do like people to try to PVP when their real life lets them. We do focus on being competent PVPers as a corp and our end goal is to be able to call a corp op to achieve an objective and be able to fight with a tighter knit group that can defeat a fleet larger than ours using superior tactics. We have people in corp who build just about anything we need to try to create a completely self sustained corp that doesn’t have to rely on the alliance for ships and content, but still participates actively with them. Check us out if you think we might be a good home for you Hole Punchers Null Sec corp in The Initiative seeking all pilots

2 Likes

hey,

my corps mostly eu timezone we can chat if your interested hes are corp advert…

2 Likes

Not gonna post much here, we prefer to talk to people ingame/on comms.

Join “MOTCC Public” and contact “Gian Bal”.

Look forward to chatting!

2 Likes

Hey General

Sounds like you have an interesting little family of home grown charater, and i hope we might provide a nice home for them :slight_smile:

We are Legends Unbound, or just LEUB, a very social medium sized null sec corp. We have our home down in Querious, and no we are not blue with goons, we mainly love to have fun together be it PvP, building stuff, or mining. Personally, i am all for the PvP but each to there own.

Our main goal is build and grow or LEUB family and make sure everyone can improve and have fun togehter in eve, even with busy real life.

We have an amazing logistics setup that will buy/sell and bring everything you need in no time, so you never have to go to high sec or do any hauling unless you want to.

We have good activity in EU/US timezones, and og a size were you can actually get to know people and not just drown. Personally i love this part, while some people talk more than other i still feel like i can get to know everyone.

You can read a whole lot more and sent an official application to LEUB here eve-hr.com/leub

and please join our ingame channel and get to know us Unbound Recruitment

Hope to hear from you

Best

• Josh
2 Likes

JAD Industries - Brotherhood of Pilots: PvP, Indy & More Now Has Open Recruitment

Jad Industries, Part of the Infensus Alliance, has recently opened recruitment again for pilots that will want to join our Pineapple Manifest Destiny.

Our Website
https://jadindustries.net/ 5

We are a fair large but tight knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity
Join us down in Null Sec and in our Discord for the best time you can have. We welcome all types of pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of system for all your Eve entertainment.
Some of the things we offer are PvP, Pve, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and memes.

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hard core player and fit right in.

Our Recruitment video

Any Questions Join Chat JAD Industries Public or PM Orange Lucifer

TLDR: Come Join Chat JAD Industries Public and Ask me about the Pineapple Manifest Destiny

2 Likes

Hi Neophyte,

If you’re still looking message/mail me in game. Not going to bore you like others have with long winded posts about how great the corp is, just offer you a chance to meeting similar players and chat to see if you like and go from there.

Dewk

2 Likes

Woooah - FUN inc might just be your forever home!

2 Likes

Hey man we’re mostly USTZ but if you play late in EUTZ you’d be a good fit, normally we’re doing stuff at around 0100 so if that’s something that interests you come check us out :bananaparrot: [BLACK LEGION...] NEGATIVE ENTROPY. IS RECRUITING COMPETENT PVPERS we also have a growing EUTZ in corp and alliance, and are doing more and more in that time zone (especially on weekends)

If you want to PVP there is no better place!

1 Like

Hey dude,

Closely-knit corp with a strong social atmosphere and lots of expertise - have a read through our recruitment ad and if it interests you, come and have a chat on our discord :slight_smile:

o7

Chossuh

2 Likes

No further explenation should be needed, we are just that amazing fun to be around on teamspeak

2 Likes

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve. We are a member of Triumvirate alliance based in the Insmother region.

YS is looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We offer:

★ Nullsec
★ Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Blackops
★ Small fleet roams
★ Massive fleet battles
★ High end ratting and mining
★ Industrial support
★ A great community with experienced pilots willing to help

Requirements:

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Teamspeak)

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Contacts: Nakito Kobara.

2 Likes

Great replies, thanks! will contact some of you over the next couple of days :+1:

3 Likes

o/ General Neophyte

If you haven’t reached yet your decision, we are Ushra’Khan a pvp alliance on the minmatar side of Faction Warfare. And actually we are the oldest alliance of Eve ( founded in 2004)

As such we mainly do solo/small gang pvp in low-sec : no batphones, no F1 blobs. Some alliance members do roams in null sec too. We also don’t care about red in our zkillboard : solo fights and uphill battles are expected.

So if you are looking for some small scale pvp, we will welcome you with open arms and guns

Hope to see in the battlefield,

Join Ushra’Khan: K.E.A is recruiting

2 Likes

Options always open and welcomed buddy :sunglasses:

2 Likes

╔╗║╔╗ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
╠╣║║║ Biohazard.
╚╝║╚╝ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
A notorious pvp corporation that chooses targets over security.
We live in a remote nullsec regon & superactive low sec region

Our hunters go out each day to collect skulls and wreck havoc across New Eden. While others maintain our settlements, replenish our ammo and ships. Our home is lucrative to maintain several accounts, fund your pvp and supercapital toys.

■ Nullsec ■ Lowsec ■ Large/Small Scale PVP
■ Buyback program ■ Services ■ Industry

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2Ai532A9d4

Meet us on discord: http://discord.gg/XaRrXz6 or convo me

1 Like

Hey @General_Neophyte
If you fancy it - hop on our Discord and come out for a roam with us - if you are free on Thursday we are roaming around 1845 eve time if you can make it - i will have ships on contract available and you are more than welcome to come along on a try before you buy type basis o7

1 Like

Friendly Bump for this dude :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi there,

I don’t have any fancy Propaganda or videos to show you lol however, I can tell you if you want to have fun both on the grid and off the grid you should come have a chat with us by joining Unleashed Fury Public < our recruitment channel. Some of us have been together for 10+ years and meetup in RL for drinks and stupidity lol. We have every walk of life from carebears to industry to hardcore pvpers. It’s your isk or $15 a month subscription so we believe in playing the game how you like but we all work together as a team and laugh our asses off while doing it. I hope to hear from you but if not i wish you the best of luck in finding a home.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.