Returning player looking for 0.0 home 188m sp

188m returning player looking for 0.0 home pvp and ratting opportunity

1 Like

PVP all the time pretty much with fleets daily. US tz focused with also an EU sector. If you like small gang - organized fun bullshitting fleet comps. We have lots of fun and hangout daily. If you have any questions PM me in game, reply here, or @ me on the discord linked in the forum ad.

Cheers,
Milli

Hi there,

XMETA is currently recruiting and the alliance is rebuilding. We’re based down south in the warzone, although looks like we may have won :confused:

We have plenty of ratting and mining space with more to come, and sit under the Legacy capital umbrella.

Best way to connect is to come and have a chat with us:

And if you want a quick overview to see what we’re about:

Offering all aspects of Null life

came and have a look

Hey kezz2411, I see you’ve mentioned a 00 home - but I also see you’re looking for some fun PvP & PvE which we can offer in spades :partying_face: in our corp “Outfit 418”. C5 or C6 fleet ratting unmatched ISK/hour and regular PvP as well as a real fun group of players.

We play in UK/EU TZ but have a growing base of US players as well as a couple of players from down under :upside_down_face:

Drop into our in game chat channel (-418-) and take a look at our forum post

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Tight-knit friendly community
★ Member of The Initiative alliance based in the Fountain regions

Why us

★ No drama
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Frequent fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs
★ Great ISK making opportunities in our home regions

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance and Corp Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ Some combat experience
★ EU Timezone

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.