[CLOSED] Returning 66M SP player looking for a new 0.0 home

Coming back from a two years break, and 3 months of “rediscovering” eve and its changes, I am now looking for a new home in null-sec.

I’m a 66M SP character who flies mostly Amarr (up to Carrier), mostly used to PvE from before the fighter changes. Never got the chance to do decent PVP but eager to learn. My main activities are missions/ratting.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Hey there and welcome back.

You’re welcome to give us a look, we are XMETA and are based down south in the warzone. Easiest way is to connect to our public Discord and have a chat, ask any questions:

And here’s an overview of us and the alliance if you want to read up before you chat.

up, I’d love more offers to compare!

Welcome back!

Maybe we could be a good fit for you? we are a start up corp and are looking to grow. we have some experienced players so we could help you on the pvp side.

here is my corp add:
Lucifer’s Own is a newly formed corporation for casual players who are looking for a place to call home. In Lucifer’s Own, you have the opportunity to play the game in many ways. We understand that not all players are able to dedicate a lot of time to Eve. We want to create an easy no barrier corporation with a focus on PvP. We will not be owning anything so no mandatory ops to conquer, destroy or defend.

We welcome all pilots no matter their skill points and account status. The most important characteristic of a pilot is the wish to PvP together and have fun whilst doing that.

We run gatecamps, cruiser roams, frigate roams, Black Ops would be cool in the future.

What we are:

Friendly with leadership with a decade of experience.

A start up corporation. Meaning we are building something together

EUTZ PvP

A group that finds satisfaction in blowing things up!

What we are not:

An elite PvP corp with CTA’s

In an alliance and probably never will be

Looking to merge with another corporation

We are looking for:

PvP pilots or weekend Warriors

Pilots who want to learn to PvP.

Pilots who are willing to help build up a corporation

Pilots who can be on comms when we are in a fleet

If this sounds good to you message Mikhos or join ‘’Lucifer’s Own Pub’’ in-game channel and ask what you can do to join.

Hey man! Welcome back.
Total Mayhem is a 100% pvp Corp. We do mainly small gang, and we are nomadic. That means no sov but we are blue to PL. I’m gonna post our ad below, I think it sums it up nicely. If you like what you see and you are up for the challenge drop by our discord for a chat. Hope to hear from you

Stay dangerous

o7 o7 if you look for pvp we do also null sec pvp.

Fed up with large blobs, blue donuts/balls, and New Eden politics? Don’t wanna spend an hour forming for a mandatory CTA that turns out to be another structure timer? Looking for dank frags instead of dank ticks?

Mea Culpa. is a fairly young EUTZ lowsec corp formed by a few buddies who enjoy killmails and relaxed comms. We’re small gangers with absolutely no intentions of growing into a big blob or building an empire. We have a couple friends but zero blues and we’ll keep it that way.

We’re located at the edge of the southern warzone very close to Geminate, so content is at our doorstep (everybody says that but for us it’s actually true). We fly everything from T1 frigates over T2 battleships to caps. While our killboard looks usually pretty ok, we don’t really care about ISK efficiency or other metrics of eliteness. So if you want to roam your 4b Marauder, that’s more than fine. If you can and want to fly blops that’s also very welcome, especially if can contribute a hunter, too.

We recently started a Channel on Youtube, so you can check out dank image videos there.

What can we offer?

1. Explosions.
  2. A group that you can call friends and that’s small enough to recognize people on comms by voice.
  3. More explosions.
  4. Citadels with clone bays.
  5. Some moons for ISK printing.
  6. Access to a L5 agent and guidance how to utilize that for more ISK printing.

What should you bring?

1. A good and somewhat mature attitude. This is by far the most important. Eve is a game and should be fun.
  2. A strong desire to blow up (player-owned and operated) stuff. This is not a PVE corp.
  3. Ability to create your own content. We’re a small group and can’t provide free killmails around the clock.
  4. A good level of skill points. No hard requirement, but we sometimes like to fly fancy stuff.
  5. A second account with useful toons (dread, scout, covert cyno) is not required but a big plus.

If all that sounds interesting, come by our discord or join our public channel in game: Mea Culpa.

Hey there Aenoa, i have sent you a piece of ingame mail just now with some information. I look forward from hearing back from ya.

Hey mate welcome back Sgu is all ways looking for new members hit us up

Thanks everyone for your suggestions.
I have now taken my decision and look no further for a new home.

Fly safe! o7

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.