Two accounts w 2 60m sp pilots + various alts looking for home

Still looking for a Casual corp-- if there is such a thing anymore-- to call home.
I have lots of responsibilities, and eve is not one of them. Hint: if I’m expected to be on every day at a certain time to hunt down a certain person just for the honor of kissing their ass for a week and filling out a full page application, then I’m not for you. I hate to sound like an @$$, and this does not mean I wont do my best when I can or contribute, but yea, this is a game. I’m not a lifestyle sycophant.

A thing that freaks people out is me not talking on headset much. I have sleeping family within earshot when I play (Late EST). This must = spai… right? So tired of this I cannot express. It should be obvious I don’t care enough to spy on anyone for anything.

Now all that junk, which I’m sure no one read, is out of the way, about me. I’ve done all the standard things in eve, and stuff like p0-p4 PI, WH living, all solo, plus some corps roams, camps, npsi. I understand all mechanics, but I’m fairly crap at solo pvp mostly due to poor micro, yet always try to improve. Every time I fly is a yolo.
Pilot 1 is Amarr, Caldari stealth, explorer, legion, rattler. Pilot 2 is gallent, minmatar, vindicator, almost a master Moros pilot. Really want to be in some kind of fleet w the moros so bonus if you have doctrine for that.

3 Likes

Miners Legion is a member of a Null based SOV holding alliance (Already Replaced). RL always comes first and we do not have any mandatory play time. Mail me in game and I’ll get you some more information and will be happy to answer any questions you have

Hey Annir,

You’ve just described how I play. Listen on comms but rarely speak. Can’t commit to hours and hours every day … but when I’m on I’m focused and engaged. Have two children and a partner. Always trying to improve my solo.

Come try us out: XMETA

We’re part of Federation Uprising (alliance) under Legacy Coalition, and currently re-building. We’re also due to move from our current 12 systems of sov a short distance to some pretty nice space!

Come chat with us on Discord and ask any questions, or just hang out and see if you fancy it:

There’s a decent overview of what we’re about in the corp ad, so forgive the copy and paste:

1 Like

Hey @Annir_Janau

I think our corp Filthy Peasants may be exactly what you are looking for.

We’re a US TZ lowsec pvp corp that is based in the Placid region. Since we’re a lowsec and npc 0.0 focused corp we’re perfect for casual players who want to setup/move their stuff once and not need to be constantly redeploying. We also try our hardest to find fights within our local area which means roams or fights are usually only within a dozen jumps.

We’re an established group with lots of vets and great FCs that work hard to deliver us content. We also do a lot of small gang roams, camps, kitchen sink fleets, and blops stuff. We also have plenty of industry infrastructure available such as high value moons, reactions, cap construction, and many other enterprises.

If you’re interested join Open Filth in game and check out our forum post below:

Hey @Annir_Janau,

You should join us on discord sometime to chat, http://discord.fweddit.space/.

Fweddit is a member of the Free Range Chikuns alliance which is an independent poultry-loving group that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights. We operate mostly during the US and EU time zones.

If you want to read more about Fweddit you can check out our ad on the EVE forums at Join Fweddit - Become a Space Chikun! [USTZ].

Hope to speak with you soon!

hey mate I see your still looking for a corp we understand how annoy it must be with the coms issue as long as your able to hear on coms that’s good enough look us up

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.