20220103 - Tranquility Stability Issues

Stupid question. Is your life running your life?

it’s a yellow light now almost green

what happened to the Network Diagnostics in the Launcher???

now i feel how sovjet citizen had been felt , when they goverment has been crashed

1 Like

Calling it, 20220103 forms part of some patch or feature flag and the first time someone hit it resulted in an int32 overflow a-la MS exchange y2k22 bug :slight_smile:

What is wrong with people

1 Like

They’re just people! All that we read is the basic property of a person))) Cry, complain and be unhappy)))

game fixed … :smiley:

fingers crossed

My paladin was killed friday, now there is this bug. I just want to know if they are going to give me another one.

send a bug report to support

well if the loss is from some game issue they may , you need to let them know and see what happens

1 Like

Can you help me? Should I start about being attacked at null by some t2 battlecruisers and Battleships or just complain about the crash today?

just follow your heart …

tell them due to the crash you lost your ship
they will look at the logs

Not sure how losing a paladin last Friday can be blamed on a server crash today…

2 Likes

Where’s the event timer ?

I had just finished killing the rats in a T4 abyssal. Was on my way to the cache about 30km away with about 3 mins left on the timer. Plenty of time to snatch the loot and trigger the origin conduit. Then, the server went down. When I was able to finally log in, I was docked in home station. Ship destroyed. Pod destroyed. Timed out in the abyssal site. Put in a support request to see about getting my ship, pod, and cargo replaced. I believe CCP will honor that request.

Seems that the Daily Bonus Log in Skill Points balance is messed up tho. Trying to log on before the restart the client seemed to think all my accounts were Alpha so only gave the lower rewards when the Claim button finally kicked in.
Doesn’t look like there was any adjustment for that so they’re now all weird numbers like 68,400.

I’m in!