20220314 - [CANCELLED] Slower response with some services after DT

Thank you CCP for all that you do. I know you are working hard

4 Likes

The authentication token provided by the launcher is of an invalid format. Please try again or contact EVE customer support.

:thinking:

REDNES

2 Likes

After the 2022 Hamster Teamster strike, CCP is trialing the outsourcing of select server operations to Goats on Treadmills in Panama…

2 Likes

I agree with this :smiley: We love yaaaa!

There Once Was A Maiden From Stonebury Hollow…

Won’t be long now. Almost there, stay strong guys!

3 Likes

Longest downtime outside of patch day or some chat server implosion, so if the argument is the new way makes things better, there is a distinct lack of evidence to support that assertion.

1 Like

Good job…now 18 min after DT and no login…good job…
What are you doing?

1 Like

Everyone crying over downtime being within the official 15 minutes is hilarious - really goes to show we’ve become a bunch of entitled pricks over the years :stuck_out_tongue:
Likewise for being a few minutes over the official amount - we’ve been delivered 4-7 minute downtimes consistently for months, if not years. This shows us what we’ve gained, not “CcP bAd!”

4 Likes

Interested in a C13 wormhole? Contact Shamo Runner today!

1 Like

I have access to everyone’s hangars and I"m just taking everything.

4 Likes

I need to get on to watch my can of corpses :smiley:

my claws are rotting let me already krabing ;c

Hmmm, think I’ll just go to bed, and hope New Eden still exists in the morning. :scream:

11 Likes

1 Like

At end of day if this Dt makes things better i will wait all day i don’t mind CCP we do love ya but u know the trolling is coming hard today . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ummm couple hours??? Hope there is some type of game time compensation.

Yes, @CCP_Convict , all the blades are important. ^^

1 Like