[COMPLETED] Extended Downtime Notification - 2020/05/28

Hey everyone,

Apologize for the late notice, but today’s downtime might take 15 minutes more than usual. We are updating a few services in the backend. We expect Tranquility to be back accepting connections by 11:30 UTC.

Thank you for your understanding and sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused.

30 Likes

UPDATES:

11:44
All right. Thanks for your patience, everyone. We are good to go and Tranquility is now accepting connections. Fly safe!

11:40
Our testing is taking longer than anticipated. We are working on bringing Tranquility back as soon as possible. Please bear with us!

11:31
There is a series of tests that need to be performed by our teams. The downtime duration will take an additional 10 minutes. Thank you!

17 Likes

I think for it to qualify as notice at all it has to come before DT starts :rofl:

26 Likes

Like everyday…

1 Like

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH CCP

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

thanks for new price policy for Russia. they must pay as much as others <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

6 Likes

trigs messing with backend systems of no value?

4 Likes

thx I thought its my computer problem

2 Likes

Skillpoints inbound :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

let me in, let me iiiiin

5 Likes

The hilarity, send a notification of extended downtime 8 minutes into the initiation of downtime. Glad they’re not managing real spacecraft software… LOL

3 Likes

hey thanks for the update.

Is this patch going to fix the sound issues?

4 Likes

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

1 Like

Go on just admit you broke something yesterday!

2 Likes

GoOdJoB!

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know. Slightly disappointing news, but, at least we now know.

Heck, it ain’t disappointing, if it’s only 15 minutes, pfft, no biggie

3 Likes

lemme get 2 mil for jump cal 5! lol

no, but more secret hidden nerfs :smile:

TUXFOOOOORD!