[COMPLETED] Extended Downtime Notification - 24.09.2020

UPDATE: Tranquility is back online and accepting connections! Thank you for you patience and enjoy your spaceships.

Hi everyone,

There will be an extended downtime on Thursday, 24 September while we continue the work started on Wednesday.

Downtime will commence at the usual time of 11:00 UTC and may last for up to 60 minutes but as always if work is completed early Tranquility will be accepting connections again just as soon as it’s ready.

Updates will be provided in this thread and on the EVE Status Twitter account.

10 Likes

Sigh, another trip to the pet store to get more Eve Hamsters :slight_smile:

9 Likes

“Damn it, I forgot that part back at the office”
“You idiot, drive back there and get it right now!”
“Do you know what the traffic is at this time; it would take hours”
“Sigh…OK, we’ll stop here for today, but bring all the needed parts tomorrow”
“Yes sir!”
“…stupid interns…”

4 Likes

Hey al least CCP actually maintain their servers and bring updates to keep a great game great. I know other games developers that charge far more for their games and don’t do half that (yes im looking at you Bethesda and Fallout 76) amongst others!

12 Likes

window

14 Likes

Angel caps?

2 Likes

Thank you for all your hard work, and thank you for the heads up. Lucky for me I didn’t notice the downtime because I wasn’t even trying to play at the time. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Just fix the constant disconnects please… PLEASE.

7 Likes

ccp go with cybernetic hampsters they run faster and need less food

4 Likes

Thanks for keeping us informed, and the game maintained. :smile:

I’m off to the shops soon, should I get more hamster food? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

ill attempt to log on at 2pm then!

"Out , damned [red] spot ! out , I say ! One; two; why then, 'tis time to do’t. "

2 Likes

another extended downtime??? what did they do yesterday get look alike hamsters to fill in lol lol lol they may look the look but do they do the run the run

Not a problem at all, but it is good to know.
Thank you for letting us know and keep on good work.

2 on 2 is annoying… my only hours during a week… for these special events is not possible to do the dt in another timezone that is desert or 1h before the usual one…

When does SISI service do the mirror?

when is the redistribution phase coming

awwww, I have always hated your down time. Been the same time for 13 years. It is ALWAYS during my morning when i finally sit down for a few mins before leaving for work. 6:55am. Damnit!! :smiley:

2 Likes

its always been from 12 pm gmt ever since it start