Don’t take the name of our god duct tape in vane, maybe he wont keep minmatar ships in 1 piece anymore.
ahh dont be that way you will get refunded CCP has been excellent with those types of mishaps
We’re finally free
Are you talking about EVE Frontier currentlyi n ALPHA
i like eve online
Continuing the discussion from 20260114 - Server Stability Issues:
The server could not stand the frequent updates of the launcher! It is necessary to update it 200-300 times, preferably 2 times a day! In order to return the beloved black screen of the launcher…
Everybody’s dead Dave!!
I sought a reimbursement for ships/clones lost in the Abyss because of these disconnects which affected me a few days ago. I was told I wouldn’t be reimbursed as they didn’t seem to consider it an issue on their end. Given this announcement, should I re-file for reimbursement? It was 100% an EVE server issue as my internet was fine the whole time and webpages all loaded when EVE disconnected.
Fragrant BS more like lmao. You lose a lot of stuff to the abyss, doesn’t seem like a server issue to me….
All this new tech really is a miracle for server stability. Can we get a nice Dev Blog soon detailing how all this new tech improves EVE?
Rve hasnt died ….. its a feature
The Server will be fine just take a short break. Go have a beer or coffee depending on your time zone ![]()
“Sorry I can’t do that Dave” - Hahahaha
So Betelgeuse finally went supernova !
Reading the Update explains the Update
Thank you for recognizing the need and acting swiftly. The game was getting a bit sluggish.
i just got back last two hours ago ![]()
had the same thing, jita alt is working fine no errors, same system
that error text was epic.
Server no likey, gaem ded
