[Resolved] Player Disconnections and Unable to Log In - 10th September

We’re investigating reports that players are being disconnected and then unable to log into Tranquility.

We will update this thread with more information once initial investigations are complete.

17:15 UTC - Players are disconnected and unable to login.
17:45 UTC - The developers are performing initial investigations to try and determine the cause of the issue.
18:00 UTC - TQ will be starting up in VIP.
18:15 UTC - We plan to start up TQ in VIP mode - the startup process itself can be useful when investigating.
18:30 UTC - Starting up highlighted a couple of issues which we believe have been resolved. We will be attempting to start up TQ again in VIP mode.
18:41 UTC - Tranquility is open to players. We will continue to monitor the health of the server. Thanks again for your patience.

94 Likes

try more like no server for a start can do anything

2 Likes

Launcher says 0 population… soooo… maybe its not working?

5 Likes

Before people drown this post in negativity, just know that you guys have made a great game and I look forward to all the cool stuff you release! (and the server being back up :stuck_out_tongue: )

45 Likes

This is just an extra weekly downtime now isnt it to make sure we get a little out of our contributions to the pension pot?

2 Likes

aahhhh shiiit… here we go again

17 Likes

Wonder how many hours it will take them to fix it this week.

10 Likes

It’s only great if you can play it - other than that its a room full of door wedges

6 Likes

Friendly reminder to be civil here people, CCP are aware (this was actually pretty quick) and are working their hardest to get it back up and running!

17 Likes

Its crashed again like last time, i smell sabotage now. lol

6 Likes

I agree. Dump the server, allow direct access to the universe.

2 Likes

Last weekend it took them 4 hours to figure out it was ESI, I’m sure it will be a bit quicker this time.

4 Likes

groundhog day

at this point some sort of skill point compensation wouldn’t be unreasonable

22 Likes

Here we are again

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Hush… it took ten minutes after we all got kicked before they noticed

4 Likes

Maybe the new Excel connector has some vulnerabilities v0v

2 Likes

It was ok until they added the Outlook Express plugin for hotmail

3 Likes

This must be CCP’s famous efforts into EVE Forever and distributed/outsourced computing/cluster tech whatever. Working fabulously.

1 Like

Very true, i thought are people playing Eve or is it just my end lol

2nd day in the game and I’m get the Experience of servers getting beat up… I have played many games before doesn’t bother me but as I already purchased Omega and many others have either purchased with with $$ or isk into plex is there ever compensation? If not oh well I will go do yard work and wait for it to come back up and continue to enjoy it then

4 Likes