[Resolved] Player Disconnections and Unable to Log In - 10th September

managed to log into the forums, last server crash was also xx:15, did you put in a new check that has a chance to crash every 15 min/hour

2 Likes

I was chatting in game for 5 mins about how I couldnt warp - then got a message of a service going offline on the server - then chatted a bit more before i got booted

1 Like

Getting bored of paying for this low level of server stability tbh

8 Likes

Some miner DDOS’d the server again !

1 Like

…ice ice baby

1 Like

Or a day of Omega time or two, which I guess is roughly equivalent.

4 Likes

3 lines of Code, Jr Dev.

2 Likes

This is the second time this happens, the last time you didn’t give compensation, give us at least 50.000 skill points.

9 Likes

great another weekend down you guys need figure this been 2 weekends in row

1 Like

is this a valid reimbursment request for lost ships?

5 Likes

When I complained about this last week everyone assured me the game hadn’t been down in years and that I was being a baby. My e-mail got a form letter. I just resubbed after years and now twice in 2 weeks. These aren’t the days of “oops the internet is a series of tubes better call Mario teehee”. When a free moba or gacha or just any other game works and yours doesn’t it reminds me why I forgot about this game for years. I’ve had more down time in a week then other paid MMO’s gave me in years.

3 Likes

Come on, you will soon get some more nice ship skins for a reasonable price! :smiley:

Here we go again.

:skull: :skull:

2 Likes

ahh come on dude are u serious

1 Like

I had been stuck jumping for about 3 minutes, countdown timer was telling me I was almost out but expired. Finally was disconnected completely, had auth errors trying to come back in, then ended up at a different part of the client. Maybe things are starting to come back? Seems like the issue is moving from what I explained above.

Server is down i was disconnected mid warp

2 Likes

will be dead by abyss cya game

1 Like

I’m bought 10/10, payd for it 100 mil ISK, lost 1 hour to execute them. And now disconnscted :frowning: i’m sad

3 Likes

Yes, nothing useful

Disconnected mid mission… at least i can get reimbursment this time if i am dead…