2018/07/17 - Connectivity & Server Issues

Hey guys,

Unfortunately, we’re currently experiencing issues with Tranquility.

These issues initially manifested themselves with a mass disconnect of around 25,000 pilots.

We’re currently looking into the cause of the issue, and issues with pilots currently being able to log back in.

Updates will be provided in this thread as they come in.

• F
9 Likes

UPDATES:

14:00 UTC

Tranquility has seen a mass disconnect of around 25,000 pilots. We’re currently investigating the cause, and why pilots are unable to log back in.

14:15 UTC

Investigation into the current issues is still ongoing. Apologies for the interruption and unscheduled downtime.

14:30 UTC

We’re still currently investigating why pilots are unable to log back in, and hope to have the cluster accepting connections again soon.

14:45 UTC

Tranquility will be rebooted in VIP mode for faultfinding purposes in fifteen minutes. Apologies for the ongoing service outage.

15:00 UTC

Tranquility is offline for faultfinding purposes, we hope to be back online and accepting connections soon.

15:15 UTC

The cluster remains offline while we investigate the cause of the login issues and the mass disconnect.

15:30 UTC

We are currently still investigating issues with TQ, apologies for the unscheduled downtime.

15:45 UTC

Tranquility is now coming back online in VIP mode for a short testing period before we open for connections.

TRANQUILITY IS ONLINE AND ACCEPTING CONNECTIONS

Please be aware that if you submit a ticket for ship reimbursement due to this downtime, please do so via http://support.eveonline.com and not the bug reporting system!

18 Likes

CCP offline that Jammy Boi

4 Likes

huh so its not just me :joy::joy:

1 Like

Guess EVE finally died. Rip.

Kicked me out and now i cannot login on any char. Anyone else having this problem ?

EDIT : launcher only lists 96 players now, so i guess a lot of people had this problem.

THANK YOU CCP.

3 Likes

Aye - first time it happened to me in an expensive ship (for me)

2 Likes

Yep, same here

2 Likes

Yup same here

2 Likes

Yep, servers are borked…

1 Like

Threadnought Incoming

1 Like

EVE is err…I may be owed a bunch of excavators by some icelandic people

1 Like

again? stopped this please!!!

2 Likes

i heard it was for a hamster funeral

1 Like

Server population just dropped from 20k+ to under 100. Looks like almost everyone lost connection.

1 Like

Yarp :frowning:

1 Like

Same here with tethers not working

EVE IS DEAD.

1 Like

“It’s as if a million hamsters cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I feel a lot of pilots got disconnected.”

2 Likes