2019/05/12 - Login Issues

Hey guys,

We’re currently investigating login issues with the Tranquility cluster, we’ll give more details in this thread as soon as we have more information.

Apologies for the interruptions and connectivity issues!

• F
37 Likes

UPDATES:

16:15 UTC

We’re currently investigating login issues, more information as soon as it becomes available.

16:30 UTC

Investigation into the issues with the login system is still ongoing. More details as soon as they become available!

16:45 UTC

No further updates at this time, investigation into the login issue is still ongoing.

17:00 UTC

We’re still currently investigating the cause of the login issues that are causing connectivity problems with TQ. Apologies for the interruption to game play this is causing.

17:05 UTC

Tranquility will be taken down for an unscheduled reboot at 17:25 UTC as part of faultfinding the current login issues.

Please make sure your characters are out of harm’s way if possible.

17:25 UTC

Tranquility will be restarting in VIP mode while we make several checks over the cluster and its associated services.

17:35 UTC

Tranquility is back online and accepting connections. We’re currently monitoring the condition of the cluster.

17:40 UTC

Tranquility is now back online, stable, and accepting connections.

:heart: Apologies for the interruption to game play these issues caused :heart:

29 Likes

RIP EVE

3 Likes

RIP EVE

1 Like

yay more free skillpoints

33 Likes

Handshake failed - Server Failure

https://eve-offline.net/

can’t login what a shame!!

smashing F

1 Like

28 Likes

Yeah, welp. Just got home, tried to log on - handshake failed. :frowning:

Servers are petitioning the cost of plex in jita xD

13 Likes

OOF lol

Give it me!

1 Like

Handshake ! <3

Your swift notification of the issue is appreciated.

24 Likes

So, I am online but I am not online?

Also: Good work in the notification in the launcher. Finally some good thing in that thing. And also good that all ads are dead. Finally the launcher is a good piece of software. :tada:

28 Likes

Just resubbed a few minutes ago as I’ve been itching to play Eve again for some time. Then I find out about this when I couldn’t even log in. It’s a sign telling to me that I need to leave my computer and go outside and enjoy the nice weather.

11 Likes

I am more upset with the players saying RIP EVE than the issues we understand every system may have some time. Come on guys, let the CCP team work on it. I know they always compensate players affected somehow.

24 Likes