203 Mil Sp PVP Char

Hi im a very down to earth guy who’s been out of game for awhile and looking to join a corp and find a solid home. Majority of my skills are all I dont mind the size of the corp although I’d prefer a corp tied to an alliance who likes to war in any sec. Gimme a shout ingame or out and let me know whats going on.

1 Like

Hi.

4S is currently recruiting. Take a look at our recruitment topic and join our ingame public channel to chat with some members/recruiters.

Check us out.

Hey Shahrzad,

Maybe we could be a good fit. We live in NPCnull and are part of an smaller alliance. no big blobs for us.

Hey SHAHRZAD!

Check us out and I sent u a mail in game.

Stop by and have a chat, we might be a good fit for you.

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do as long as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you.

Closed at OP’s request, found corp