Closed, Thank you

You ever think about trying out wormhole space? I can definitely teach you the ins and outs of wormhole space and even though ganks happen they can be easily mitigated by keeping your probe window open and scanning down new sigs when they pop up. Hell I’ve fought off a Phoenix hot dropping a Rorqual so even if they happen you can turn things around in eve sometimes, Anyways It’s mostly small group PVP typically nano fleets roaming around Null / Low / W- space with impunity! Plus everyones an FC here FC, and did I mention free enyos? We have a nice wormhole that you can do 100% of all the PI in the game and if you’re looking for all the benefits of being protected by corpies with caps not more than a jump or two from you ontop of being able to access all types of space within 6 jumps all the while being so “deep” in the chain that normies won’t scan you down I think you’d really enjoy learning the game from wormhole space. If anything let me sell you on that. but Mcav is great we specifically focus on small nano fleets of 2-5 members which become a wrecking ball when we do have more numbers.

Our typical nano fleet consists of:
Caracals
Oracles
Keres / Ewar

Tons of isk, Free enyos, scanning rewards up to a few Bil per month, easy access to all areas of space, blueloot is some of the best isk in the game, access to Tatara & Sotiyo & moon mining. No forced CTAs and you can always do what you want! We’ll teach you how to win fights and meme on people. And even if you don’t like scanning the scanning rewards means you’ll always have access to a well scanned down chain. Which means you’ll know if any threats are anywhere and we’ll teach you how to tell.

Become MCAV’s newest FC today!

Every now and then we even get titan kills

MCAV Recruiting Forum Post for follow up questions