20mill sp pilot looking for null sec pvp/pve corp

looking to move into null solo/small gang pvp and some pve to support my pvp in EUTZ

Hi i run a corp that works out of null sec my alliance owns sov, we have a lot of infrastructure up in our systems and the ADMS are worked if your interested hit me up

Its not Null …but it is a mindset and a challenge… Drop on in to our public channel if you’re interested.

Hi Lee,

Sent you an in game mail.

Fly Safe,

Cold

I am I director in a Nullsec PVP corp and we are accepting applications from pilots of your skill level.
Check out our ingame ad
We offer full SRP and provide doctrine ships. Our public discord is a good place to start: https://discord.gg/k62QAMF

Sorry About Your Face is recruiting in all time zones currently. Activity in ALL time zones and plenty of space for your isk making ventures. Contact me in game join #SAYFGAMING

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Hop into our public channel Coalition of Carebears. Our Discord info is there too.

Sjup

Hey @lee_connellsmith ,

All good?

Considering what you’ve said, you might want to take a look at the Republic of US recruitment advert here.

If you have any questions or would like to join, please get in touch with any one of us.

All the best!

LeVa MagloN / Alex
President
Republic of US

Yo dude,

You would be a welcome addition to the team;

Link

Kiam

@lee_connellsmith

Hey man, you should check out Brute Force Solutions. We are primarily USTZ but we have a handful of great EUTZ pilots that I think you would get along great with! :slight_smile:

@lee_connellsmith

Eve-mailed you bud

Alt

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.