25m SP New-ish Player Looking For small-gang EUTZ PVP Corp

Hey! I recently started a lore-based corporation, but we’re new and still working to recruit members. We’re currently based in Heimatar high-sec. I know it’s not quite what you’re asking for, but I figured I’d give ya a shout. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Still searching.

I’ll fore you an ingame my dude :grin:

Hi @Awne_Khronig ,

We may be a very good match for each other! RL comes first is our no.1 rule :slight_smile: .

I am a returning old potato who has created a corporation based on learning’s from playing eve for years! We have discord and people are always available around the clock. I am UK based and most of our members are EU/US, some from your neck of the woods. Generally were a very friendly bunch mostly industrialists but involved in a number of other things too including small fleet PvP, alliance ops and lots of PvE :slight_smile:

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 8 months we started were up to over 130 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me or Glendees a shout ingame.

Would love to catch up ingame :slight_smile:

7Sins Pub—> come have a chat.
SRA

Hey Awne khronig i think we might be a good fit for you could you come on our discord so we could talk?

Hey bud, come jump on our discord brother!

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/the-southern-pikeys-are-recruiting-we-need-you-uk-timezone/282431/6

Hey dude,
Think you would be an ideal fit - check us out

Will try catch you in game :slight_smile:

@Awne_Khronig

Come check out the Sons of Luminaire. We’re a small gang PVP corporation operating out of Jita and roaming into low and null at least three times a week with an average gang size of about 8-10 guys. We fly subcaps ranging from frigs to cruisers to battleships and try to find the best fights possible - we’re not interested in finding anything other than quality content. Anchoring is against the rules.

We’re EU time zone exclusive meaning our fleets start between 1800-2000 EVE time. Our core member base have been flying together for a while but we always welcome new blood and offer a genuinely relaxed, friendly environment.

You say you would prefer to live in null and be able to make some money - we don’t live in null and we don’t have any corp level sources of income, so you’d be on your own when it comes to making money, but we do have everything else you mention and I reckon you’d be a real good fit with us.

Here’s our thread and Discord link. Come have a chat:

Hi mate,

Firstly welcome back to the game!

Sounds like we (Elysium) could be a great fit for you. We’re based in nullsec in a relatively safe space in the Catch region. Friendly (mostly :slight_smile: ) bunch from the EU and US where real life always comes first. PVP focused with plenty of opportunity for PVE/industry. PVP ranges from small drunken roams, black ops to larger fleet fights as part of the ongoing war.

Could you jump on our discord for a chat?

More info on us here!

Look forward to hearing from you!

Kaze

Have you considered [Noir.]?
we are the oldest mercenary corp around

We are a very mature group of players with a philosophy that allows for RL first playing of this wonderful game. Our very core is small gang fleets and small to mid size battles.

We are a tight-knit group of people, and we have an academy program for those either rusty or in need of some additional training to become a full fledged PVPers.

Please drop by our discord or public channel, we’d love to have a chat with you :slight_smile:

Hi Awne,

Welcome back to eve! I’ve been a small gang pvp’r since 2004 and there’s nothing better. My corp is relatively small (EU) that loves to pvp. Most of the core group have known each other for about 8 years and play other games together too. Comms are usually full of banter and laughter in a fun and friendly environment that’s catered towards people with busy real lives.

We have some fun corp roaming comps but also encourage solo and kitchen sink stuff. Living in Drone Lands there are also plenty of opportunities to make isk to keep the wallet healthy for more pvp :slight_smile:

If you fancy a chat hop onto our discord - https://discord.gg/Dg9hAF5s

Hey man,

Have a read of our fourm post and see if if takes your fancy.

Did you found your new wh corp?

check us out we have beer

Proud Member of Eternal Requiem

✪ Chill R.L.C.F. Group of mature people
✪ US/EU TZ
✪ Industry ツ and PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp.
✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

10,000,000 SP minimum
Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc…
1 FAT eligible fleet per number of toons in corp

Experienced Leadership with many years of 0.0 experience.

Check out our website if you would like to know more:
Rebels and Renegades

Hey, hehe…
I assume you already found yourself a good corp, BUT … if you haven’t, Look us up [UMAH] ← Recruitment thread.

We are RL prio corp where we want ppl to enjoy and not have EVE as their duty. It would be impossible for me with 4 kids and missus + full time work :wink:
Also… I would be happy to have another nordic friend (I’m from Swe), cause the others here are very spread out, haha.

Anyways, I hope you still play and have found yourself a corp. If not - as said… get in contact pls, pretty much EVERYTHING what you wrote… is us. (Umah_Pub channel ingame)

Have fun! Och hoppas vi ses :slight_smile:

Hi Awne, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null, which lends itself well to small-gang PvP and skirmishes.

Stribog Clade is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our Discord Server.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Welcome,

We are corporation of USTZ and EUTZ players looking for like minded individuals to join our laid back PVP community! Our leadership recently returned and created our start up dragging old friends and enemies alike to PVP and create content for all those involved!

We are extremely interested in returning players like ourselves.

The corporation has a plethora of experienced directors and fleet commanders who strive to take the bullcrap out of the game so the content comes easy for our members! We formed this corporation to begin a new chapter in our eve careers and we would like you to come along! We are looking for pilots who wish to center themselves around real people in real PVP settings, looking to follow us to some of the most exotic places in eve while trying to get the fix that we so happily PLEX our accounts for! If you fit our requirements and wish to help build a better pvp experience maybe you can step, Into the Ether…

ALLIANCE:

• We are part of WE FORM V0LTA, based in the Fade Region and constantly deploying to a content zone near you!
  • We have a very short list of blues and 99% of eve is neutral - we go shooting NIGHTLY.

ISK Opportunities:

• Null-sec access is available for all your pvp funding needs.
  • Moon Rentals, mining, ratting, DED, archaeology and data mining, whatever you need to fund the bloodshed.

Requirements:

• No Hard SP Requirement but must be PVP Focused
  • Dread Alt (Mandatory)
  • Useful Light Tackle Alt/Dictor/Cyno Alt (Mandatory)
  • Mumble and Discord access
  • Must join comms and have an operational microphone (non negotiable)
  • Self sufficient
  • Consistent schedule and activity as RL allows (the significant other comes first)
  • Over the age of 18
  • ESI SEAT/Auths for ALL characters
  • Screenshot of your ESI page to prove the character on each account. (Since you can’t see that like you could with API)

Additional Information:

Recruitment Process:

1. SEAT/auth upon application.
  2. ESI Screening.
  3. Mumble interview.
  4. Once all of those are done. Leadership will decide if it’s a yes or no. You might be asked to roam with us for a night to test it out.

What we offer our pilots:

• A true eve experience, we flex every SP we train.
  • Limitless PVP immersion. Black Ops, small medium and large gang fights, Roams, Capital Warfare, needlejacks, WH pvp. You need it? We got it.
  • Experienced corporation staff and leadership.
  • A stable aggressive alliance.
  • Top Tier Level FCs
  • Ship Reimbursement!

Thank you for your time!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.