26.5 Mil Sp Player Looking for Null Corp

I’m looking for a corporation in null-sec. I currently reside in, and have spent most of my time, in high-sec with the occasional trip into low/null. I mostly do PVE and exploration (combat and WH diving) but I would like to try out PVP (probably logi). I used to mine a decent amount before the moon changes and could possibly help out there as well. Basically, I like to do a little bit of everything in EVE and my skill-point distribution reflects that.

I think I would prefer Guristas/Sansha space, but I am open to others (probably not drone…). Some support moving out would be nice but is not a requirement.

Happy to provide any additional details.

Fly safe.

-Inuis Udan

Do you consider yourself a virtuous pod pilot Inuis Udab? Do you really dislike vileness acts? The Virtus Crusade [VIC.] is calling every righteous soul to fight the waves of chaos and plunder, helping to build a New Eden where virtue thrives. Reject the path of chaos and vileness of indiscriminate plunder, pirating and destruction as proclaimed and fulfilled by entities like Goonswarm, Pandemic Horde and Test Alliance and all pirates and terrorists alike. Stand up against these despicable creatures and join the ranks of Virtus Crusade.

[Our narrative rephrased]

Virtus Crusade [VIC.] is an established corp of kindred spirits that has a character requirement (instead of a skillpoint requirement), with strong branches is PVP (>30.000 kills), PVE, industry and mining. As proud member of Curatores Veritatis Alliance [CVA] we uphold NRDS in whole EVE and hold sov in 1-1I53 and TXJ-II in Providence. We have all the different Upwell structures you need available. In PVP we fly everything from frigates up to blobs and capitals, making already more than 30.000 kills on the enemies of Provibloc. Providence is a regular target of different power blocks, so we have constant fights ranging from small fleet skirmishes to massive fleet fights.

Interested? Read more about us on our full recruitment add or join our ingame channel VIC Public.

Hi.

4S is currently recruiting. Take a look at our recruitment topic and join our ingame public channel to chat with some members/recruiters.

Hey Inuis,

Maybe we are what you are looking for? We are small corp within an alliance in NPC nullsec. Check us out!

Hello mate come and have a chat with us on discord I’m sure we have room for you

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do as long as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you.

Hey there mate, I have sent you an in-game mail with a discord link and some more information. I look forward from hearing back from you.

in-game mail sent!

ANZA is a player first corporation.
A member of Siberian Squad - Legacy Coalition.

ANZA offer -
Daily Fleet Ops Roams-Gate Camp
Null, Lowsec and Suicide Ganking
PVE in Null/0.0; Carrier Ratting, Rorqual Mining,
Sov Warfare - SRP on CTA’s
JOIN anza-apps in game or Discord

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.