26m SP Exploration/Industry main looking for Null sec/WH corp home

Hello,

I am seeking a beginner-friendly corporation based in null/wh space. I am not necessarily a beginner, but I would like solid mentorship in place, as my main priority is to learn more about the game.

What can I offer a corporation?

• Exploration Main with high scanning skills
  • Industry secondary with decent skills for resource harvesting, and the willingness to go out mining.
  • Beginner-level combat experience, did a pretty good amount of FW, but I want to learn more about random encounters and fleet ops.
  • Willingness to show up for fleets and fill any holes in roles that are necessary.
  • Willingness to train into doctrine fits, if so required.

What do I want from a corp?

• Access to varying resources/opportunities (I dont want to do one thing 24/7, would like a day job, but with variability.) Preferably one where I can put my mining and industry skills to use.
  • Mentorship from more experienced players who are willing to introduce me to the null/wh life.
  • Consistent opportunities to join up in a fleet.
  • Discord as the primary communication tool.
  • I would prefer sovereign space if your corp is based in null-sec, as I would really like to learn more about the politics and mechanics that go along with structures and the like.
  • I would also prefer a corporation thats sufficiently large to have many opportunities, but not so large to where its impossible to know anyone well.

If I sound like a good fit for your corp, please don’t hesitate to reach out and give me a pitch. I’m excited to be moving into a new area within Eve, and I want to find the right people to work with, and who can guide me. Thank you all.

Hello buddy,

Holy Hunters is a small 5-5 PvP WH corporation looking to teach people into the pvp aspect of wormholes space. Our entire corp’s mentality is about teaching by showing and explaining, having conversation about fights in a constructive way while making some ISK on the side.

We’d love for you to reach out to us on discord if you are interested. Here is more info about us :

Hey! Dystopian Angels might be the right fit for you. Please let me know if/when you’re free for a chat to see what we’re all about and if we can fit what you are hoping for. We have a mix of most timezones so there will pretty much always be somebody for you to hang out with.

hello Eli if you would like to talk to me i would be glad to talk on Discord No Visual Alliance

You Are Welcome With us :grinning:

I am no longer looking for a corporation at this time, as I have found one. Thank you all for your interest, and I wish you all luck with recruitment!

Hey brother we have everything you looking for and more. We can teach you all aspect of the game. IT is one of the oldest corps in the game. With plently of old vets who can help you with anything. Act now and come check out the family we call Imperium Technologies.

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ]

• No Life like Null Life, come join a great Corp with a long proud history in Eve Online’s Null-sec community

• Newbros/Returning/Old welcome all can apply

• Be part of one of the oldest corps in the game

• 80% Buyback program for all your loot.

• 0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanningnseveral regions ( Querious/Catch )

• Open boarders with all coalitions space

• 20 years of knowledge and love to train our pilots.

• MANDITORY Comms

• US/EU TIME ZONE

• PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard.

• Want to discover the riches of nullsec? We’ll show you how!

• Escape the rat race of highsec! Be a law unto yourself in 0.0.

• We own plenty of ares for you to explore and discover the kind of pilot you want to be.

• Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: ArchMage#9082
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies

Hello, and welcome! I am from Cold Pixels. We are USTZ based and are new bro/veteran friendly. We have a strong group of pilots willing to teach you if you are interested in joining here is a bit more information on us as well as the discord link. Come stop by and see if we are a fit for you! As always, fly safe! O7

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.